"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 7th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Daniel Byrle Huebner, 76, of Fountain, died July 12, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
He was born July 22, 1926, in Mound Prairie Township, Houston County, and attended an area rural school. On July 21, 1956, he married Yvonne Kiefer in Ricelake, Minn. Mr. Huebner worked for Poppe Implement in Houston, later for Central Farm Equipment in Preston and, after semi-retiring in 1991, for Preston Equipment. He was a member of the Fountain United Methodist Church. Survivors include his wife; a son, David of Caledonia; three daughters, Debra Bolte, Barbara (Peter) Pairolero and Sharon (Rollie) Montgomery, all of Rochester; four grandchildren; a brother, Hallis (Ramona) of Houston; and two sisters, Ruth (Rev. Harold) Kraft of Byron and Naomi Reed of Pine Bluff, Wyo. Two brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral was held July 17, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Preston with the Rev. David Westlake officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.