"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Daniel Byrle Huebner, 76, of Fountain, died July 12, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
He was born July 22, 1926, in Mound Prairie Township, Houston County, and attended an area rural school. On July 21, 1956, he married Yvonne Kiefer in Ricelake, Minn. Mr. Huebner worked for Poppe Implement in Houston, later for Central Farm Equipment in Preston and, after semi-retiring in 1991, for Preston Equipment. He was a member of the Fountain United Methodist Church. Survivors include his wife; a son, David of Caledonia; three daughters, Debra Bolte, Barbara (Peter) Pairolero and Sharon (Rollie) Montgomery, all of Rochester; four grandchildren; a brother, Hallis (Ramona) of Houston; and two sisters, Ruth (Rev. Harold) Kraft of Byron and Naomi Reed of Pine Bluff, Wyo. Two brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral was held July 17, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Preston with the Rev. David Westlake officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.