"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Daniel Byrle Huebner, 76, of Fountain, died July 12, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
He was born July 22, 1926, in Mound Prairie Township, Houston County, and attended an area rural school. On July 21, 1956, he married Yvonne Kiefer in Ricelake, Minn. Mr. Huebner worked for Poppe Implement in Houston, later for Central Farm Equipment in Preston and, after semi-retiring in 1991, for Preston Equipment. He was a member of the Fountain United Methodist Church. Survivors include his wife; a son, David of Caledonia; three daughters, Debra Bolte, Barbara (Peter) Pairolero and Sharon (Rollie) Montgomery, all of Rochester; four grandchildren; a brother, Hallis (Ramona) of Houston; and two sisters, Ruth (Rev. Harold) Kraft of Byron and Naomi Reed of Pine Bluff, Wyo. Two brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral was held July 17, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Preston with the Rev. David Westlake officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.