"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Daniel Byrle Huebner, 76, of Fountain, died July 12, 2003 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
He was born July 22, 1926, in Mound Prairie Township, Houston County, and attended an area rural school. On July 21, 1956, he married Yvonne Kiefer in Ricelake, Minn. Mr. Huebner worked for Poppe Implement in Houston, later for Central Farm Equipment in Preston and, after semi-retiring in 1991, for Preston Equipment. He was a member of the Fountain United Methodist Church. Survivors include his wife; a son, David of Caledonia; three daughters, Debra Bolte, Barbara (Peter) Pairolero and Sharon (Rollie) Montgomery, all of Rochester; four grandchildren; a brother, Hallis (Ramona) of Houston; and two sisters, Ruth (Rev. Harold) Kraft of Byron and Naomi Reed of Pine Bluff, Wyo. Two brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral was held July 17, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Preston with the Rev. David Westlake officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.