"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
- 5:46:46, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - WOW, the Trump worshipers are out in full force. He is a bully, a fraud, a meg ... [Read More]
- 11:04:13, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - @sv85 Are you so angry you can't see straight? Left luv never c ... [Read More]
- 10:43:02, Jul 25th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 You just don't get it do you. I don't like Hilary because she is i ... [Read More]
- 4:17:49, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ sv85- Wassermann gets fired and where dies the little turd, oops I ... [Read More]
- 3:35:40, Jul 25th 2016 - SV85 - I don't know why I waste my time writing posts to right wingers who have only ... [Read More]
- 1:38:43, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ vikefan1 and the rest of you libs- this is too funny. if you want h ... [Read More]
- 1:29:16, Jul 25th 2016 - Oh man - @Stan, thanks for your perspective. I think most people are clueless as to h ... [Read More]
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marjorie Marie Brown, 66, of Flagstaff, formerly of Spring Valley, died of cancer at her home July 10, 2003.
Marjorie Marie Helgeson was born Aug. 10, 1936, in Rochester. She grew up in rural Spring Valley, attending country school and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1953. On June 12, 1959, she married Richard L. Brown in Phoenix. The couple moved to Flagstaff in 1971. Survivors include her husband, two sons, a daughter and seven grandchildren, all of Flagstaff; two brothers, Maurice of Rochester and Jerry (Nancy) of Rogers, Ark.; and her stepmother, Lucille Helgeson of Stewartville. A memorial service was held July 19, 2003at Norvel Owens Mortuary Chapel in Flagstaff, Ariz.