"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:36:11, Jun 2nd 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Trying to see the point of Yvonne's letter. A law was passed regarding fri ... [Read More]
- 9:52:43, Jun 1st 2015 - SV80 - Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade ... [Read More]
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - email@example.com - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
- 11:04:50, May 31st 2015 - trojan fan - Margaret Carlson, you need to read RP school board chair Linder's respo ... [Read More]
- 10:23:01, May 31st 2015 - fact check - Yes Stan's OPINION is shocking....it is also not factual. I'm certain ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marjorie Marie Brown, 66, of Flagstaff, formerly of Spring Valley, died of cancer at her home July 10, 2003.
Marjorie Marie Helgeson was born Aug. 10, 1936, in Rochester. She grew up in rural Spring Valley, attending country school and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1953. On June 12, 1959, she married Richard L. Brown in Phoenix. The couple moved to Flagstaff in 1971. Survivors include her husband, two sons, a daughter and seven grandchildren, all of Flagstaff; two brothers, Maurice of Rochester and Jerry (Nancy) of Rogers, Ark.; and her stepmother, Lucille Helgeson of Stewartville. A memorial service was held July 19, 2003at Norvel Owens Mortuary Chapel in Flagstaff, Ariz.