"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marjorie Marie Brown, 66, of Flagstaff, formerly of Spring Valley, died of cancer at her home July 10, 2003.
Marjorie Marie Helgeson was born Aug. 10, 1936, in Rochester. She grew up in rural Spring Valley, attending country school and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1953. On June 12, 1959, she married Richard L. Brown in Phoenix. The couple moved to Flagstaff in 1971. Survivors include her husband, two sons, a daughter and seven grandchildren, all of Flagstaff; two brothers, Maurice of Rochester and Jerry (Nancy) of Rogers, Ark.; and her stepmother, Lucille Helgeson of Stewartville. A memorial service was held July 19, 2003at Norvel Owens Mortuary Chapel in Flagstaff, Ariz.