"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, November 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marjorie Marie Brown, 66, of Flagstaff, formerly of Spring Valley, died of cancer at her home July 10, 2003.
Marjorie Marie Helgeson was born Aug. 10, 1936, in Rochester. She grew up in rural Spring Valley, attending country school and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1953. On June 12, 1959, she married Richard L. Brown in Phoenix. The couple moved to Flagstaff in 1971. Survivors include her husband, two sons, a daughter and seven grandchildren, all of Flagstaff; two brothers, Maurice of Rochester and Jerry (Nancy) of Rogers, Ark.; and her stepmother, Lucille Helgeson of Stewartville. A memorial service was held July 19, 2003at Norvel Owens Mortuary Chapel in Flagstaff, Ariz.