"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marjorie Marie Brown, 66, of Flagstaff, formerly of Spring Valley, died of cancer at her home July 10, 2003.
Marjorie Marie Helgeson was born Aug. 10, 1936, in Rochester. She grew up in rural Spring Valley, attending country school and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1953. On June 12, 1959, she married Richard L. Brown in Phoenix. The couple moved to Flagstaff in 1971. Survivors include her husband, two sons, a daughter and seven grandchildren, all of Flagstaff; two brothers, Maurice of Rochester and Jerry (Nancy) of Rogers, Ark.; and her stepmother, Lucille Helgeson of Stewartville. A memorial service was held July 19, 2003at Norvel Owens Mortuary Chapel in Flagstaff, Ariz.