"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Earl Jacob Miller, 91, of Spring Valley, a former light-plant employee, died July 21, 2003 at Grand Meadow Health Care Center.
He was born Sept. 11, 1911, and graduated from Spring Valley High School. On Sept. 30, 1940, he married Harriet I. Howe at the Congregational Church. Mr. Miller worked for Reed-Murdock until 1960 and then at the Spring Valley Light Plant until the mid-1980s. He enjoyed fishing, carpentry and working on the church. Survivors include his wife, of Grand Meadow; two daughters, Marilyn (James) Olson of Grand Meadow and Linda (Bradley) Banitt of Zumbrota; six grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. Two brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral was held July 25, 2003 at First Baptist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Joe Haynes officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.