"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Jul 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Earl Jacob Miller, 91, of Spring Valley, a former light-plant employee, died July 21, 2003 at Grand Meadow Health Care Center.
He was born Sept. 11, 1911, and graduated from Spring Valley High School. On Sept. 30, 1940, he married Harriet I. Howe at the Congregational Church. Mr. Miller worked for Reed-Murdock until 1960 and then at the Spring Valley Light Plant until the mid-1980s. He enjoyed fishing, carpentry and working on the church. Survivors include his wife, of Grand Meadow; two daughters, Marilyn (James) Olson of Grand Meadow and Linda (Bradley) Banitt of Zumbrota; six grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. Two brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral was held July 25, 2003 at First Baptist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Joe Haynes officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.