"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
- 3:40:51, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - I can't find anywhere that Mr. Gudmundson was guilty of plagiarism. What ... [Read More]
- 12:12:31, Nov 24th 2015 - Repairing Kingsland will take years - The first step is to get rid of useless McDona ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Earl Jacob Miller, 91, of Spring Valley, a former light-plant employee, died July 21, 2003 at Grand Meadow Health Care Center.
He was born Sept. 11, 1911, and graduated from Spring Valley High School. On Sept. 30, 1940, he married Harriet I. Howe at the Congregational Church. Mr. Miller worked for Reed-Murdock until 1960 and then at the Spring Valley Light Plant until the mid-1980s. He enjoyed fishing, carpentry and working on the church. Survivors include his wife, of Grand Meadow; two daughters, Marilyn (James) Olson of Grand Meadow and Linda (Bradley) Banitt of Zumbrota; six grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. Two brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral was held July 25, 2003 at First Baptist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Joe Haynes officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.