"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 8th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:19:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, someone who tells me he is not affiliated with the Democrat Part ... [Read More]
- 10:48:13, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - Go trump: If you actually worked you would realize that medicare is deducted fr ... [Read More]
- 9:51:57, Dec 8th 2016 - truthsayer - Yes tweakers are low, what's worse? FC LAW "ENFORCEMENT" who are complici ... [Read More]
- 8:54:16, Dec 8th 2016 - AMEN - Amen to that ... [Read More]
- 8:53:38, Dec 8th 2016 - Go Trump - To Doc, I use oil, so take my money for that. It is better than getting ... [Read More]
- 8:43:47, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - As I have said before, the most vocal are also the most ignorant. I'll bet you h ... [Read More]
- 8:39:51, Dec 8th 2016 - two dogs - I just threw up my breakfast reading this. Yvonne, seriously? You need hel ... [Read More]
- 6:10:29, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - On behalf of all the hard working honest citizens of America, I offer the ... [Read More]
- 8:36:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - I'm going to give all of the senile citizens who voted him in the big HOO HA whe ... [Read More]
- 8:32:10, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Now the republican congress is threatening to shut down the government if Drumpf ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Earl Jacob Miller, 91, of Spring Valley, a former light-plant employee, died July 21, 2003 at Grand Meadow Health Care Center.
He was born Sept. 11, 1911, and graduated from Spring Valley High School. On Sept. 30, 1940, he married Harriet I. Howe at the Congregational Church. Mr. Miller worked for Reed-Murdock until 1960 and then at the Spring Valley Light Plant until the mid-1980s. He enjoyed fishing, carpentry and working on the church. Survivors include his wife, of Grand Meadow; two daughters, Marilyn (James) Olson of Grand Meadow and Linda (Bradley) Banitt of Zumbrota; six grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. Two brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral was held July 25, 2003 at First Baptist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Joe Haynes officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.