"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Adeline Cowen, 84, of Venice, Calif., formerly of Lanesboro, died July 9, 2003, at her home.
She was born Feb. 23, 1919, in Lanesboro, graduated from Winona State Teachers College and from 1938 to 1952 taught in Benson, Minn., Kenyon, Mazeppa and Austin elementary schools. After moving to California in 1952, she worked for Howard Hughes Corp. in Los Angeles. From 1965 until her retirement in 1984, she was employed by TRW Corp. in Redondo Beach, Calif., and assisted in the engineering and design of the first Voyager spacecraft. Survivors include a brother, George of Delano, Minn.; and her caregiver, niece Kate O'Neary. A sister and two brothers preceded her in death. A graveside service was held July 26 in Lutheran Cemetery in Lanesboro.