"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 12th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Adeline Cowen, 84, of Venice, Calif., formerly of Lanesboro, died July 9, 2003, at her home.
She was born Feb. 23, 1919, in Lanesboro, graduated from Winona State Teachers College and from 1938 to 1952 taught in Benson, Minn., Kenyon, Mazeppa and Austin elementary schools. After moving to California in 1952, she worked for Howard Hughes Corp. in Los Angeles. From 1965 until her retirement in 1984, she was employed by TRW Corp. in Redondo Beach, Calif., and assisted in the engineering and design of the first Voyager spacecraft. Survivors include a brother, George of Delano, Minn.; and her caregiver, niece Kate O'Neary. A sister and two brothers preceded her in death. A graveside service was held July 26 in Lutheran Cemetery in Lanesboro.