"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alice Swenson, 79, formerly of Granger, and of Chester and Lime Springs, Iowa, died July 17, 2003 at Stewartville Care Center, where she had lived since March 2002.
Alice May Smith was born Oct. 14, 1923, in rural Howard County, Iowa. She lived near Granger most of her life and later lived in Lime Springs and Chester before entering the care center. Survivors include two sons, William Bellows of Elkhorn, Wis., and Bruce Swenson of Lime Springs; a daughter, Sheila Swenson-Patzner of LeRoy; eight grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren. A son preceded her in death. A graveside memorial service was held July 22, 2003 in Albion Township Cemetery near Granger. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.