"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 23rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Jul 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alice Swenson, 79, formerly of Granger, and of Chester and Lime Springs, Iowa, died July 17, 2003 at Stewartville Care Center, where she had lived since March 2002.
Alice May Smith was born Oct. 14, 1923, in rural Howard County, Iowa. She lived near Granger most of her life and later lived in Lime Springs and Chester before entering the care center. Survivors include two sons, William Bellows of Elkhorn, Wis., and Bruce Swenson of Lime Springs; a daughter, Sheila Swenson-Patzner of LeRoy; eight grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren. A son preceded her in death. A graveside memorial service was held July 22, 2003 in Albion Township Cemetery near Granger. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.