"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gladys Tibbals, 95, of Lime Springs, died July 20, 2003, at Community Rest Home in Riceville, Iowa.
Gladys Emma Catherine Ihns was born Aug. 4, 1907, in Massillon, Iowa, attended a country school through the eighth grade and as a child attended German Lutheran Church in Lowden, Iowa. She lived near Riceville for a few years before moving to Lime Springs, where she lived most of her life. In 1927, she married Harry Alvin Tibbals. Survivors include two daughters, Wilma (Merton) Westphal of Decorah, Iowa, and Eleanor Knode of LeRoy; a son, Roy (Marcella) of Lime Springs; 11 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren, stepgreat-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren and stepgreat-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, five brothers and two sisters. The funeral was July 23, 2003 at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Lime Springs, with Blaine MacNeil officiating. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Lime Springs was in charge of arrangements.