"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 10th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gladys Tibbals, 95, of Lime Springs, died July 20, 2003, at Community Rest Home in Riceville, Iowa.
Gladys Emma Catherine Ihns was born Aug. 4, 1907, in Massillon, Iowa, attended a country school through the eighth grade and as a child attended German Lutheran Church in Lowden, Iowa. She lived near Riceville for a few years before moving to Lime Springs, where she lived most of her life. In 1927, she married Harry Alvin Tibbals. Survivors include two daughters, Wilma (Merton) Westphal of Decorah, Iowa, and Eleanor Knode of LeRoy; a son, Roy (Marcella) of Lime Springs; 11 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren, stepgreat-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren and stepgreat-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, five brothers and two sisters. The funeral was July 23, 2003 at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Lime Springs, with Blaine MacNeil officiating. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Lime Springs was in charge of arrangements.