"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Heather Low, 27, of Lake City, formerly of Spring Valley, died July 28, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester of injuries suffered in an auto accident Sunday near Oak Center.
Born July 12, 1976, in Phoenix, she grew up there and in Spring Valley. She was a 1995 graduate of Spring Valley High School, attended Rochester Community College and was a unit secretary at Saint Marys Hospital for a couple of years. In 2001, she began her employment with the Rochester Police Department and was assigned to the records division. She was engaged to Jason Christensen of Lake City. She enjoyed traveling, gardening, sail-boating and the outdoors. Survivors include her mother, Mary Goodsell of Rochester; her stepfather, Craig Goodsell of Spring Valley; her father, Bradley (Cheryl) Low of Onalaska, Wis.; a brother, Christopher Low of Rochester; and maternal grandmother, Jane Lines of Big Fork, Minn. The funeral was held August 1, 2003 at Ranfranz & Vine Funeral Home in Rochester, with the Rev. Diane Harvey officiating. Burial was in Grand Meadow Cemetery.