"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 11th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Heather Low, 27, of Lake City, formerly of Spring Valley, died July 28, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester of injuries suffered in an auto accident Sunday near Oak Center.
Born July 12, 1976, in Phoenix, she grew up there and in Spring Valley. She was a 1995 graduate of Spring Valley High School, attended Rochester Community College and was a unit secretary at Saint Marys Hospital for a couple of years. In 2001, she began her employment with the Rochester Police Department and was assigned to the records division. She was engaged to Jason Christensen of Lake City. She enjoyed traveling, gardening, sail-boating and the outdoors. Survivors include her mother, Mary Goodsell of Rochester; her stepfather, Craig Goodsell of Spring Valley; her father, Bradley (Cheryl) Low of Onalaska, Wis.; a brother, Christopher Low of Rochester; and maternal grandmother, Jane Lines of Big Fork, Minn. The funeral was held August 1, 2003 at Ranfranz & Vine Funeral Home in Rochester, with the Rev. Diane Harvey officiating. Burial was in Grand Meadow Cemetery.