"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Heather Low, 27, of Lake City, formerly of Spring Valley, died July 28, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester of injuries suffered in an auto accident Sunday near Oak Center.
Born July 12, 1976, in Phoenix, she grew up there and in Spring Valley. She was a 1995 graduate of Spring Valley High School, attended Rochester Community College and was a unit secretary at Saint Marys Hospital for a couple of years. In 2001, she began her employment with the Rochester Police Department and was assigned to the records division. She was engaged to Jason Christensen of Lake City. She enjoyed traveling, gardening, sail-boating and the outdoors. Survivors include her mother, Mary Goodsell of Rochester; her stepfather, Craig Goodsell of Spring Valley; her father, Bradley (Cheryl) Low of Onalaska, Wis.; a brother, Christopher Low of Rochester; and maternal grandmother, Jane Lines of Big Fork, Minn. The funeral was held August 1, 2003 at Ranfranz & Vine Funeral Home in Rochester, with the Rev. Diane Harvey officiating. Burial was in Grand Meadow Cemetery.