"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Heather Low, 27, of Lake City, formerly of Spring Valley, died July 28, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester of injuries suffered in an auto accident Sunday near Oak Center.
Born July 12, 1976, in Phoenix, she grew up there and in Spring Valley. She was a 1995 graduate of Spring Valley High School, attended Rochester Community College and was a unit secretary at Saint Marys Hospital for a couple of years. In 2001, she began her employment with the Rochester Police Department and was assigned to the records division. She was engaged to Jason Christensen of Lake City. She enjoyed traveling, gardening, sail-boating and the outdoors. Survivors include her mother, Mary Goodsell of Rochester; her stepfather, Craig Goodsell of Spring Valley; her father, Bradley (Cheryl) Low of Onalaska, Wis.; a brother, Christopher Low of Rochester; and maternal grandmother, Jane Lines of Big Fork, Minn. The funeral was held August 1, 2003 at Ranfranz & Vine Funeral Home in Rochester, with the Rev. Diane Harvey officiating. Burial was in Grand Meadow Cemetery.