"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:18:50, Jun 27th 2016 - PLEASE - PLEASE Kingsland district, take a look at what this commentary points and ou ... [Read More]
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
- 2:31:21, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Re: Palacek. He can not develop without a public road. His easement is ... [Read More]
- 1:15:13, Jun 22nd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - An old building that can be replaced at 50 cents on the dollar? Su ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Heather Low, 27, of Lake City, formerly of Spring Valley, died July 28, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester of injuries suffered in an auto accident Sunday near Oak Center.
Born July 12, 1976, in Phoenix, she grew up there and in Spring Valley. She was a 1995 graduate of Spring Valley High School, attended Rochester Community College and was a unit secretary at Saint Marys Hospital for a couple of years. In 2001, she began her employment with the Rochester Police Department and was assigned to the records division. She was engaged to Jason Christensen of Lake City. She enjoyed traveling, gardening, sail-boating and the outdoors. Survivors include her mother, Mary Goodsell of Rochester; her stepfather, Craig Goodsell of Spring Valley; her father, Bradley (Cheryl) Low of Onalaska, Wis.; a brother, Christopher Low of Rochester; and maternal grandmother, Jane Lines of Big Fork, Minn. The funeral was held August 1, 2003 at Ranfranz & Vine Funeral Home in Rochester, with the Rev. Diane Harvey officiating. Burial was in Grand Meadow Cemetery.