"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Mar 25th, 2011
Posted in Court
Posted in Court
Jeremy Lee Knowlton, a 29-year old white male from McGregor, Iowa, appeared before Judge Robert R. Benson in District Court Wednesday, March 23, 2011, facing two counts of burglary in the second and third degrees, two counts of theft and two counts of receiving stolen property. If convicted on all six counts, Knowlton could face a maximum penalty of 27 years in prison and fines totaling $56,000.00. On January 30, 2011, Sheriff's Deputy Bryan Guber was dispatched to a Harmony residence answering a call that a burglary had taken place. A member of the household told Guber that he owed Knowlton money for some tires and that he agreed to meet him at Wheeler's Bar and Grill with the money. After spending some time together at Wheeler's, Knowlton and a friend of his who had driven him to Harmony, left with the individual who had met them and went to his house. While there, the resident of the house left for a short time to pick up some groceries, and it was at this time that electronic property (Wii and Playstation), along with several games and accessory items worth over $1,000.00, was allegedly taken from the house. After Knowlton and his friend left and the items were discovered missing, they reported this to the police. A short time later the pickup was spotted and in a chase it crashed just over the Iowa border. The driver of the pickup fled on foot, but the defendant stayed with the vehicle. He told Deputy Guber that he had nothing to do with the burglary itself, although he said he was suspicious that they were transporting stolen items from the Harmony house.