"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 22nd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
- 1:41:12, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - This is spot on. We need new leadership! Leadership that will work for the ... [Read More]
- 9:01:06, Oct 19th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - I just want to thank these wonderful people for coming t ... [Read More]
- 4:22:41, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - I don't see how this view differs from Davids' opponent, Thomas Trehus. ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary "Joan" Kirkland, 67, of Chatfield, a former nurse anesthetist, died of complications of multiple sclerosis July 26, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Mary Joan Tuohy was born June 15, 1936, in Rochester and after graduating from Chatfield High School in 1954 moved to Rochester. In 1957, she received her registered nursing degree from Saint Marys School of Nursing in Rochester. In 1959, received her nurse anesthetist degree from St. Mary's School and Hospital in Minneapolis. She lived in Houston Texas, from 1960 until entering Chosen Valley Care Center in 1976. She was married and later divorced. Survivors include three brothers, William (Patricia) Tuohy of San Lorenzo, Calif., David (Patricia) Tuohy of Maple Lake, Minn., and Vincent (Leslie) Tuohy of Chatfield; and two sisters, Anne Love of Houston, Texas, and Elizabeth Prater of Gridley, Calif. Two sisters preceded her in death. The funeral was July 31, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.