"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Kenneth T. Hendershott, 95, of Mankato, formerly of the Preston area, died July 24, 2003 at Immanuel-St. Joseph's Hospital in Mankato.
He was born Aug. 16, 1907, in Carimona, rural Preston, and graduated from Dunwoody Institute in Minneapolis. On May 30, 1930, he married Kathleen Cummings in Fountain. They moved to Mankato in 1937. Mr. Hendershott was employed by International Harvester in Mankato for 33 years. His first wife died in 1978. In 1985 he married Pearl Fisher in Mankato, and she survives. Mr. Hendershott was a member of Bethel Baptist Church, the Eagles Club and Summit Center. He enjoyed bowling, playing cards, fishing and dancing. Survivors include his wife; two stepsons, Gary (Pam) Lundin and Gordon (Nancy) Lundin, both of Mankato; a stepdaughter, Patricia (David) Kelly of Maplewood, Minn.; three granddaughters; two great-grandsons; eight stepgrandchildren; and two sisters, Frances Gilbert of Ostrander and Gladys Grebin of Preston. He was preceded in death by a son, a granddaughter and a sister. The funeral was on July 28, 2003 at Bethel Baptist Church in Mankato, with the Rev. David Banfield officiating. Burial was in Carimona Cemetery in rural Preston.