"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
- 12:42:02, Sep 26th 2016 - Uh huh - Yes, let's turn Harmony into a police state because you heard a 'rummer'. ... [Read More]
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
- 11:05:14, Sep 20th 2016 - DRousse - It's not FLUSHABLE wipes that cause the problem; they are too weak. It is ... [Read More]
- 4:49:27, Sep 19th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - Thank you for your comment and feedback, On-Point. ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Kathryn J. Hagen, age 75, of St. Peters, Missouri, formerly of Spring Valley, Minnesota, died July 25, 2003, at her home of cancer.
Kathryn Lindsay was born March 10, 1928, in Amboy, MN, the daughter of Eldon Percy and Beretha Alice (Boyer) Lindsay. She was raised in the Amboy area and graduated from high school there. She attended the Rochester Kahler School of Nursing graduating as a registered nurse. She worked at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester until her marriage to Keith A. Hagen May 28, 1950, in Amboy. The couple made their home in Spring Valley where she was a homemaker and worked at the Community Memorial Hospital there. The couple moved to St. Peters in 1997. Keith died February 2, 2002. Kathryn was a member of Church of the Shepherd in St. Peters and was a former member of Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley. She was active in the “I Can Cope” program, “Love Lights A Tree” and the bloodmobile all in Spring Valley. She is survived by three daughters, Sally (Dan Koch) Hagen of St. Charles, Missouri, Lisa (David) Fitzler of Foristell, Missouri, and Amy Hagen of Huntington Beach, CA; daughter-in-law, Heidi Hagen of Galena, Illinois; four grandchildren; and one brother, Glade Lindsay of Trimont, MN. She was preceded in death by her husband, one son, and two sisters. The funeral was held July 31, 2003, at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley with Dr. William Rowen and Pastor Harry Kishpaugh of Church of the Shepherd co-officiating. Burial of her ashes will be in Washington Cemetery in rural Spring Valley following cremation. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.