"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteđź‘Ť - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Kathryn J. Hagen, age 75, of St. Peters, Missouri, formerly of Spring Valley, Minnesota, died July 25, 2003, at her home of cancer.
Kathryn Lindsay was born March 10, 1928, in Amboy, MN, the daughter of Eldon Percy and Beretha Alice (Boyer) Lindsay. She was raised in the Amboy area and graduated from high school there. She attended the Rochester Kahler School of Nursing graduating as a registered nurse. She worked at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester until her marriage to Keith A. Hagen May 28, 1950, in Amboy. The couple made their home in Spring Valley where she was a homemaker and worked at the Community Memorial Hospital there. The couple moved to St. Peters in 1997. Keith died February 2, 2002. Kathryn was a member of Church of the Shepherd in St. Peters and was a former member of Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley. She was active in the “I Can Cope” program, “Love Lights A Tree” and the bloodmobile all in Spring Valley. She is survived by three daughters, Sally (Dan Koch) Hagen of St. Charles, Missouri, Lisa (David) Fitzler of Foristell, Missouri, and Amy Hagen of Huntington Beach, CA; daughter-in-law, Heidi Hagen of Galena, Illinois; four grandchildren; and one brother, Glade Lindsay of Trimont, MN. She was preceded in death by her husband, one son, and two sisters. The funeral was held July 31, 2003, at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley with Dr. William Rowen and Pastor Harry Kishpaugh of Church of the Shepherd co-officiating. Burial of her ashes will be in Washington Cemetery in rural Spring Valley following cremation. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.