"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Kathryn J. Hagen, age 75, of St. Peters, Missouri, formerly of Spring Valley, Minnesota, died July 25, 2003, at her home of cancer.
Kathryn Lindsay was born March 10, 1928, in Amboy, MN, the daughter of Eldon Percy and Beretha Alice (Boyer) Lindsay. She was raised in the Amboy area and graduated from high school there. She attended the Rochester Kahler School of Nursing graduating as a registered nurse. She worked at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester until her marriage to Keith A. Hagen May 28, 1950, in Amboy. The couple made their home in Spring Valley where she was a homemaker and worked at the Community Memorial Hospital there. The couple moved to St. Peters in 1997. Keith died February 2, 2002. Kathryn was a member of Church of the Shepherd in St. Peters and was a former member of Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley. She was active in the “I Can Cope” program, “Love Lights A Tree” and the bloodmobile all in Spring Valley. She is survived by three daughters, Sally (Dan Koch) Hagen of St. Charles, Missouri, Lisa (David) Fitzler of Foristell, Missouri, and Amy Hagen of Huntington Beach, CA; daughter-in-law, Heidi Hagen of Galena, Illinois; four grandchildren; and one brother, Glade Lindsay of Trimont, MN. She was preceded in death by her husband, one son, and two sisters. The funeral was held July 31, 2003, at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley with Dr. William Rowen and Pastor Harry Kishpaugh of Church of the Shepherd co-officiating. Burial of her ashes will be in Washington Cemetery in rural Spring Valley following cremation. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.