"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Kathryn J. Hagen, age 75, of St. Peters, Missouri, formerly of Spring Valley, Minnesota, died July 25, 2003, at her home of cancer.
Kathryn Lindsay was born March 10, 1928, in Amboy, MN, the daughter of Eldon Percy and Beretha Alice (Boyer) Lindsay. She was raised in the Amboy area and graduated from high school there. She attended the Rochester Kahler School of Nursing graduating as a registered nurse. She worked at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester until her marriage to Keith A. Hagen May 28, 1950, in Amboy. The couple made their home in Spring Valley where she was a homemaker and worked at the Community Memorial Hospital there. The couple moved to St. Peters in 1997. Keith died February 2, 2002. Kathryn was a member of Church of the Shepherd in St. Peters and was a former member of Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley. She was active in the “I Can Cope” program, “Love Lights A Tree” and the bloodmobile all in Spring Valley. She is survived by three daughters, Sally (Dan Koch) Hagen of St. Charles, Missouri, Lisa (David) Fitzler of Foristell, Missouri, and Amy Hagen of Huntington Beach, CA; daughter-in-law, Heidi Hagen of Galena, Illinois; four grandchildren; and one brother, Glade Lindsay of Trimont, MN. She was preceded in death by her husband, one son, and two sisters. The funeral was held July 31, 2003, at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley with Dr. William Rowen and Pastor Harry Kishpaugh of Church of the Shepherd co-officiating. Burial of her ashes will be in Washington Cemetery in rural Spring Valley following cremation. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.