"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Kathryn J. Hagen, age 75, of St. Peters, Missouri, formerly of Spring Valley, Minnesota, died July 25, 2003, at her home of cancer.
Kathryn Lindsay was born March 10, 1928, in Amboy, MN, the daughter of Eldon Percy and Beretha Alice (Boyer) Lindsay. She was raised in the Amboy area and graduated from high school there. She attended the Rochester Kahler School of Nursing graduating as a registered nurse. She worked at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester until her marriage to Keith A. Hagen May 28, 1950, in Amboy. The couple made their home in Spring Valley where she was a homemaker and worked at the Community Memorial Hospital there. The couple moved to St. Peters in 1997. Keith died February 2, 2002. Kathryn was a member of Church of the Shepherd in St. Peters and was a former member of Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley. She was active in the “I Can Cope” program, “Love Lights A Tree” and the bloodmobile all in Spring Valley. She is survived by three daughters, Sally (Dan Koch) Hagen of St. Charles, Missouri, Lisa (David) Fitzler of Foristell, Missouri, and Amy Hagen of Huntington Beach, CA; daughter-in-law, Heidi Hagen of Galena, Illinois; four grandchildren; and one brother, Glade Lindsay of Trimont, MN. She was preceded in death by her husband, one son, and two sisters. The funeral was held July 31, 2003, at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley with Dr. William Rowen and Pastor Harry Kishpaugh of Church of the Shepherd co-officiating. Burial of her ashes will be in Washington Cemetery in rural Spring Valley following cremation. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.