"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Do you text & drive?
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ethelyn "Ethel" Gossman, 87, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died July 23, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient three days.
Ethelyn Solseth was born July 14, 1916, in Fowler, Colo., and graduated from Mabel High School. On Oct. 30, 1944, she married Clair Gossman in Preston. He died May 24, 2000. She had lived in Chatfield since 1978. She was a member of the Fountain American Legion Auxiliary, had been a 4-H leader and was a member of St. Lawrence O'Toole Catholic Church in Fountain for many years. Survivors include two daughters, Rosie Rowland of Chatfield and Carole (Richard) Collett of Fountain; nine grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. A son and two brothers preceded her in death. The funeral was on July 26, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaneak officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in rural Fountain. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.