"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ethelyn "Ethel" Gossman, 87, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died July 23, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient three days.
Ethelyn Solseth was born July 14, 1916, in Fowler, Colo., and graduated from Mabel High School. On Oct. 30, 1944, she married Clair Gossman in Preston. He died May 24, 2000. She had lived in Chatfield since 1978. She was a member of the Fountain American Legion Auxiliary, had been a 4-H leader and was a member of St. Lawrence O'Toole Catholic Church in Fountain for many years. Survivors include two daughters, Rosie Rowland of Chatfield and Carole (Richard) Collett of Fountain; nine grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. A son and two brothers preceded her in death. The funeral was on July 26, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaneak officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in rural Fountain. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.