"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
- 11:57:23, Dec 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @SV 85, my goodness. What a testy post. Did recent events leave your skiv ... [Read More]
- 1:27:45, Dec 4th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, nope. The American voters already provided our response when we v ... [Read More]
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ethelyn "Ethel" Gossman, 87, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died July 23, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient three days.
Ethelyn Solseth was born July 14, 1916, in Fowler, Colo., and graduated from Mabel High School. On Oct. 30, 1944, she married Clair Gossman in Preston. He died May 24, 2000. She had lived in Chatfield since 1978. She was a member of the Fountain American Legion Auxiliary, had been a 4-H leader and was a member of St. Lawrence O'Toole Catholic Church in Fountain for many years. Survivors include two daughters, Rosie Rowland of Chatfield and Carole (Richard) Collett of Fountain; nine grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. A son and two brothers preceded her in death. The funeral was on July 26, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaneak officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in rural Fountain. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.