"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - email@example.com - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ethelyn "Ethel" Gossman, 87, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died July 23, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where she had been a patient three days.
Ethelyn Solseth was born July 14, 1916, in Fowler, Colo., and graduated from Mabel High School. On Oct. 30, 1944, she married Clair Gossman in Preston. He died May 24, 2000. She had lived in Chatfield since 1978. She was a member of the Fountain American Legion Auxiliary, had been a 4-H leader and was a member of St. Lawrence O'Toole Catholic Church in Fountain for many years. Survivors include two daughters, Rosie Rowland of Chatfield and Carole (Richard) Collett of Fountain; nine grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. A son and two brothers preceded her in death. The funeral was on July 26, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaneak officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in rural Fountain. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.