"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tina Mabel Dahl, 96, of Rushford, died July 25, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Tina was born on January 20, 1907, at South Fork Valley of Fillmore County, Minn. to Halvor and Hannah (Williams) Jameson. She was raised at South Fork where she attended school. She also attended Rushford High School. On March 1, 1931, she married Walter Christian Dahl at the Rushford Lutheran Parsonage in Rushford. Tina and Walter farmed and raised their family in the Highland Prairie area. Tina was a member of the Oak Ridge Lutheran Church until 1955. She then joined the Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. She was active in circle and ladies aide in both churches. Tina is survived by four sons: Allan (Marion) Dahl, Robert Dahl, and Larry Dahl all of Rushford, and Richard (Jennifer) Dahl of Rochester, Minn. Three daughters: Janice (Henry) Lewis of Hinckley, Minn., Marilyn (Lawrence) Kapplinger of Spring Lake Park, Minn., and Karen (Donald) Edin of Cloquet, Minn.; 18 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren; and one brother Ernest Jameson of Rushford. She was preceded in death by her husband in 1988, and seven brothers and sisters: Oscar, Clara, Marie, Henry, Cora, Arthur, and Edward. The funeral was held July 31, at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.