"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, August 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tina Mabel Dahl, 96, of Rushford, died July 25, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Tina was born on January 20, 1907, at South Fork Valley of Fillmore County, Minn. to Halvor and Hannah (Williams) Jameson. She was raised at South Fork where she attended school. She also attended Rushford High School. On March 1, 1931, she married Walter Christian Dahl at the Rushford Lutheran Parsonage in Rushford. Tina and Walter farmed and raised their family in the Highland Prairie area. Tina was a member of the Oak Ridge Lutheran Church until 1955. She then joined the Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. She was active in circle and ladies aide in both churches. Tina is survived by four sons: Allan (Marion) Dahl, Robert Dahl, and Larry Dahl all of Rushford, and Richard (Jennifer) Dahl of Rochester, Minn. Three daughters: Janice (Henry) Lewis of Hinckley, Minn., Marilyn (Lawrence) Kapplinger of Spring Lake Park, Minn., and Karen (Donald) Edin of Cloquet, Minn.; 18 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren; and one brother Ernest Jameson of Rushford. She was preceded in death by her husband in 1988, and seven brothers and sisters: Oscar, Clara, Marie, Henry, Cora, Arthur, and Edward. The funeral was held July 31, at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.