"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:24, May 29th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: You said, "the global warming wackos are jumping off the bandw ... [Read More]
- 7:18:59, May 29th 2015 - - June 1st 2015 hasn't happened yet. ... [Read More]
- 10:19:36, May 29th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80 and doc- I stand by what I posted earlier and reasons I gave. ... [Read More]
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
- 7:48:14, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - Play Nice, just ignore Col. Gudmundson. He has an opinion about ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tina Mabel Dahl, 96, of Rushford, died July 25, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Tina was born on January 20, 1907, at South Fork Valley of Fillmore County, Minn. to Halvor and Hannah (Williams) Jameson. She was raised at South Fork where she attended school. She also attended Rushford High School. On March 1, 1931, she married Walter Christian Dahl at the Rushford Lutheran Parsonage in Rushford. Tina and Walter farmed and raised their family in the Highland Prairie area. Tina was a member of the Oak Ridge Lutheran Church until 1955. She then joined the Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. She was active in circle and ladies aide in both churches. Tina is survived by four sons: Allan (Marion) Dahl, Robert Dahl, and Larry Dahl all of Rushford, and Richard (Jennifer) Dahl of Rochester, Minn. Three daughters: Janice (Henry) Lewis of Hinckley, Minn., Marilyn (Lawrence) Kapplinger of Spring Lake Park, Minn., and Karen (Donald) Edin of Cloquet, Minn.; 18 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren; and one brother Ernest Jameson of Rushford. She was preceded in death by her husband in 1988, and seven brothers and sisters: Oscar, Clara, Marie, Henry, Cora, Arthur, and Edward. The funeral was held July 31, at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.