"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tina Mabel Dahl, 96, of Rushford, died July 25, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Tina was born on January 20, 1907, at South Fork Valley of Fillmore County, Minn. to Halvor and Hannah (Williams) Jameson. She was raised at South Fork where she attended school. She also attended Rushford High School. On March 1, 1931, she married Walter Christian Dahl at the Rushford Lutheran Parsonage in Rushford. Tina and Walter farmed and raised their family in the Highland Prairie area. Tina was a member of the Oak Ridge Lutheran Church until 1955. She then joined the Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. She was active in circle and ladies aide in both churches. Tina is survived by four sons: Allan (Marion) Dahl, Robert Dahl, and Larry Dahl all of Rushford, and Richard (Jennifer) Dahl of Rochester, Minn. Three daughters: Janice (Henry) Lewis of Hinckley, Minn., Marilyn (Lawrence) Kapplinger of Spring Lake Park, Minn., and Karen (Donald) Edin of Cloquet, Minn.; 18 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren; and one brother Ernest Jameson of Rushford. She was preceded in death by her husband in 1988, and seven brothers and sisters: Oscar, Clara, Marie, Henry, Cora, Arthur, and Edward. The funeral was held July 31, at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.