"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, March 8th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 1st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tina Mabel Dahl, 96, of Rushford, died July 25, 2003, at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Tina was born on January 20, 1907, at South Fork Valley of Fillmore County, Minn. to Halvor and Hannah (Williams) Jameson. She was raised at South Fork where she attended school. She also attended Rushford High School. On March 1, 1931, she married Walter Christian Dahl at the Rushford Lutheran Parsonage in Rushford. Tina and Walter farmed and raised their family in the Highland Prairie area. Tina was a member of the Oak Ridge Lutheran Church until 1955. She then joined the Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. She was active in circle and ladies aide in both churches. Tina is survived by four sons: Allan (Marion) Dahl, Robert Dahl, and Larry Dahl all of Rushford, and Richard (Jennifer) Dahl of Rochester, Minn. Three daughters: Janice (Henry) Lewis of Hinckley, Minn., Marilyn (Lawrence) Kapplinger of Spring Lake Park, Minn., and Karen (Donald) Edin of Cloquet, Minn.; 18 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren; and one brother Ernest Jameson of Rushford. She was preceded in death by her husband in 1988, and seven brothers and sisters: Oscar, Clara, Marie, Henry, Cora, Arthur, and Edward. The funeral was held July 31, at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.