"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
- 10:44:04, Feb 6th 2016 - - Such drama. JUMP, I have a spare life jacket I'll give you for free. ... [Read More]
- 4:32:19, Feb 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr. Terbeest, You have described the modus operando of the ultra liberal c ... [Read More]
- 8:40:46, Feb 5th 2016 - - Not quite like that, the ship can sail any way it wishes but why am I forced to pay ... [Read More]
- 6:21:28, Feb 5th 2016 - respect - Reply to whocarez: Saying that they can travel to Minneapolis is both disre ... [Read More]
- 3:13:15, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - OK, this is a bizarre situation. You guys are doing exactly what you are a ... [Read More]
- 2:57:00, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Hawkeye 63 Give me the date & year of the FCJ in which your opinion piec ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William "Ted" Schneider, 81, of Adams, formerly of Chat-field, died July 31, 2003 at the Adams Health Care Center.
He was born Jan. 4, 1922, in Chatfield. From 1942 to 1946 he served in the Navy with the rank of seaman. Mr. Schneider worked at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester for 30 years. He was a member of the Chatfield VFW and enjoyed antiques. Survivors include nieces and nephews. A brother and a sister preceded him in death. A memorial Mass was August 4, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. The body was cremated. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield with military graveside rites by VFW Post 6913. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Grand Meadow was in charge of arrangements.