"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William "Ted" Schneider, 81, of Adams, formerly of Chat-field, died July 31, 2003 at the Adams Health Care Center.
He was born Jan. 4, 1922, in Chatfield. From 1942 to 1946 he served in the Navy with the rank of seaman. Mr. Schneider worked at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester for 30 years. He was a member of the Chatfield VFW and enjoyed antiques. Survivors include nieces and nephews. A brother and a sister preceded him in death. A memorial Mass was August 4, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. The body was cremated. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield with military graveside rites by VFW Post 6913. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Grand Meadow was in charge of arrangements.