"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, January 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William "Ted" Schneider, 81, of Adams, formerly of Chat-field, died July 31, 2003 at the Adams Health Care Center.
He was born Jan. 4, 1922, in Chatfield. From 1942 to 1946 he served in the Navy with the rank of seaman. Mr. Schneider worked at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester for 30 years. He was a member of the Chatfield VFW and enjoyed antiques. Survivors include nieces and nephews. A brother and a sister preceded him in death. A memorial Mass was August 4, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. The body was cremated. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield with military graveside rites by VFW Post 6913. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Grand Meadow was in charge of arrangements.