"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 9th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:54:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - 1. I support the facts. I don't support a party for party's sake. I su ... [Read More]
- 3:01:14, Dec 8th 2016 - Jen - He will be missed and I am grateful that we had him for eight years. And I'm ho ... [Read More]
- 1:19:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, someone who tells me he is not affiliated with the Democrat Part ... [Read More]
- 10:48:13, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - Go trump: If you actually worked you would realize that medicare is deducted fr ... [Read More]
- 9:51:57, Dec 8th 2016 - truthsayer - Yes tweakers are low, what's worse? FC LAW "ENFORCEMENT" who are complici ... [Read More]
- 8:54:16, Dec 8th 2016 - AMEN - Amen to that ... [Read More]
- 8:53:38, Dec 8th 2016 - Go Trump - To Doc, I use oil, so take my money for that. It is better than getting ... [Read More]
- 8:43:47, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - As I have said before, the most vocal are also the most ignorant. I'll bet you h ... [Read More]
- 8:39:51, Dec 8th 2016 - two dogs - I just threw up my breakfast reading this. Yvonne, seriously? You need hel ... [Read More]
- 6:10:29, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - On behalf of all the hard working honest citizens of America, I offer the ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William "Ted" Schneider, 81, of Adams, formerly of Chat-field, died July 31, 2003 at the Adams Health Care Center.
He was born Jan. 4, 1922, in Chatfield. From 1942 to 1946 he served in the Navy with the rank of seaman. Mr. Schneider worked at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester for 30 years. He was a member of the Chatfield VFW and enjoyed antiques. Survivors include nieces and nephews. A brother and a sister preceded him in death. A memorial Mass was August 4, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. The body was cremated. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield with military graveside rites by VFW Post 6913. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Grand Meadow was in charge of arrangements.