"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - email@example.com - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William "Ted" Schneider, 81, of Adams, formerly of Chat-field, died July 31, 2003 at the Adams Health Care Center.
He was born Jan. 4, 1922, in Chatfield. From 1942 to 1946 he served in the Navy with the rank of seaman. Mr. Schneider worked at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester for 30 years. He was a member of the Chatfield VFW and enjoyed antiques. Survivors include nieces and nephews. A brother and a sister preceded him in death. A memorial Mass was August 4, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. The body was cremated. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield with military graveside rites by VFW Post 6913. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Grand Meadow was in charge of arrangements.