"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:21:07, May 6th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Consider the source. He probably has an 8th grade education if that ... [Read More]
- 7:12:50, May 6th 2015 - LOLZ - Re-evaluate your prescriptions. ... [Read More]
- 4:54:07, May 6th 2015 - laurie - Kim Wentworth. I did not know you're political side. Bravo! Hope you're well ... [Read More]
- 2:25:58, May 6th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a short response: paragraph 8- a belief in a system where th ... [Read More]
- 11:17:41, May 6th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Herb, waiting for your response. You seem so knowledgeable on the gun con ... [Read More]
- 9:30:33, May 5th 2015 - FountainFarmer - what? you can direct your questions towards Sgt. Christianson at the ... [Read More]
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Theron Marvel Redalen, 82, of Fountain, a retired farmer, died August 1, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Born Jan. 31, 1921, in Fountain, he graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1939 and lived in the Fountain area all his life. On Sept. 20, 1945, he married Vera Jones at the Chatfield United Methodist Church. In addition to farming, he was a DeKalb seed corn dealer. Mr. Redalen served on the Fillmore County Zoning Committee and was a member of Root Prairie Lutheran Church, the National Farmers Organization, the Preston Masonic Lodge and the Fraternal Order of Eagles. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Theron Ted of Cleveland, Minn., and Jason (Kimberly) of Chatfield; two daughters, Marcia (Tom Ober) Redalen of Chatfield and Rebecca (Dave) McIntosh of Greenwood, S.C.; nine grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two brothers, Elton of Fountain and Gordon (Janeen) of Wabasha; and a sister, Helen (Robert) Fifield of Rochester. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Mr. Redalen was August 5, 2003 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Kieran Darcy officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home of Chatfield was in charge of the arrangements.