"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Theron Marvel Redalen, 82, of Fountain, a retired farmer, died August 1, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Born Jan. 31, 1921, in Fountain, he graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1939 and lived in the Fountain area all his life. On Sept. 20, 1945, he married Vera Jones at the Chatfield United Methodist Church. In addition to farming, he was a DeKalb seed corn dealer. Mr. Redalen served on the Fillmore County Zoning Committee and was a member of Root Prairie Lutheran Church, the National Farmers Organization, the Preston Masonic Lodge and the Fraternal Order of Eagles. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Theron Ted of Cleveland, Minn., and Jason (Kimberly) of Chatfield; two daughters, Marcia (Tom Ober) Redalen of Chatfield and Rebecca (Dave) McIntosh of Greenwood, S.C.; nine grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two brothers, Elton of Fountain and Gordon (Janeen) of Wabasha; and a sister, Helen (Robert) Fifield of Rochester. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Mr. Redalen was August 5, 2003 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Kieran Darcy officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home of Chatfield was in charge of the arrangements.