"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:41:33, Dec 10th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV 85, I'm still waiting for a reply! Don't tell me you decided to take ... [Read More]
- 8:27:28, Dec 10th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Greetings Mark, I agree with much of your analysis, but to me it's reall ... [Read More]
- 11:49:51, Dec 9th 2016 - Mark Kottman - Conservative or liberal, both sides agree that some changes are needed ... [Read More]
- 6:43:37, Dec 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Jen, you really feel that way? Why? You must feel he accomplished somethi ... [Read More]
- 6:32:12, Dec 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, It is. I''ll reserve judjement and keep watching. ... [Read More]
- 3:54:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - 1. I support the facts. I don't support a party for party's sake. I su ... [Read More]
- 3:01:14, Dec 8th 2016 - Jen - He will be missed and I am grateful that we had him for eight years. And I'm ho ... [Read More]
- 1:19:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, someone who tells me he is not affiliated with the Democrat Part ... [Read More]
- 10:48:13, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - Go trump: If you actually worked you would realize that medicare is deducted fr ... [Read More]
- 9:51:57, Dec 8th 2016 - truthsayer - Yes tweakers are low, what's worse? FC LAW "ENFORCEMENT" who are complici ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Theron Marvel Redalen, 82, of Fountain, a retired farmer, died August 1, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Born Jan. 31, 1921, in Fountain, he graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1939 and lived in the Fountain area all his life. On Sept. 20, 1945, he married Vera Jones at the Chatfield United Methodist Church. In addition to farming, he was a DeKalb seed corn dealer. Mr. Redalen served on the Fillmore County Zoning Committee and was a member of Root Prairie Lutheran Church, the National Farmers Organization, the Preston Masonic Lodge and the Fraternal Order of Eagles. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Theron Ted of Cleveland, Minn., and Jason (Kimberly) of Chatfield; two daughters, Marcia (Tom Ober) Redalen of Chatfield and Rebecca (Dave) McIntosh of Greenwood, S.C.; nine grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two brothers, Elton of Fountain and Gordon (Janeen) of Wabasha; and a sister, Helen (Robert) Fifield of Rochester. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Mr. Redalen was August 5, 2003 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Kieran Darcy officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home of Chatfield was in charge of the arrangements.