"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Theron Marvel Redalen, 82, of Fountain, a retired farmer, died August 1, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Born Jan. 31, 1921, in Fountain, he graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1939 and lived in the Fountain area all his life. On Sept. 20, 1945, he married Vera Jones at the Chatfield United Methodist Church. In addition to farming, he was a DeKalb seed corn dealer. Mr. Redalen served on the Fillmore County Zoning Committee and was a member of Root Prairie Lutheran Church, the National Farmers Organization, the Preston Masonic Lodge and the Fraternal Order of Eagles. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Theron Ted of Cleveland, Minn., and Jason (Kimberly) of Chatfield; two daughters, Marcia (Tom Ober) Redalen of Chatfield and Rebecca (Dave) McIntosh of Greenwood, S.C.; nine grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two brothers, Elton of Fountain and Gordon (Janeen) of Wabasha; and a sister, Helen (Robert) Fifield of Rochester. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Mr. Redalen was August 5, 2003 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Kieran Darcy officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home of Chatfield was in charge of the arrangements.