"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:54:03, Dec 29th 2014 - lol - That would be me fountain farmer. Not too long ago in the journal.... Yes the j ... [Read More]
- 4:35:14, Dec 28th 2014 - smjb - Our U.S. policies, politics and president are being directed and influenced wa ... [Read More]
- 7:15:19, Dec 28th 2014 - country girl - Right on! ... [Read More]
- 5:30:05, Dec 28th 2014 - not happy - Nope ... [Read More]
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Theron Marvel Redalen, 82, of Fountain, a retired farmer, died August 1, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Born Jan. 31, 1921, in Fountain, he graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1939 and lived in the Fountain area all his life. On Sept. 20, 1945, he married Vera Jones at the Chatfield United Methodist Church. In addition to farming, he was a DeKalb seed corn dealer. Mr. Redalen served on the Fillmore County Zoning Committee and was a member of Root Prairie Lutheran Church, the National Farmers Organization, the Preston Masonic Lodge and the Fraternal Order of Eagles. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Theron Ted of Cleveland, Minn., and Jason (Kimberly) of Chatfield; two daughters, Marcia (Tom Ober) Redalen of Chatfield and Rebecca (Dave) McIntosh of Greenwood, S.C.; nine grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two brothers, Elton of Fountain and Gordon (Janeen) of Wabasha; and a sister, Helen (Robert) Fifield of Rochester. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Mr. Redalen was August 5, 2003 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Kieran Darcy officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home of Chatfield was in charge of the arrangements.