"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Henry “Hank” Steinemann, age 76 of Freeport, Minn, died July 22 at his home after a short bout with cancer
Mr. Steinemann was born, the youngest child, June 14, 1927 in Melrose, to Henry Sr. and Elizabeth (Osterhues) Steinemann. He married Esther Schreifels Sept. 25, 1951 at St. Boniface Catholic Church in Melrose. They resided in Freeport all of their married life. He is survived by his wife of 51 years, Esther (Schreifels) Steinemann of Freeport; four daughters, Joyce Schmidt (Pat) of Lanesboro, Minnesota, Nancy Steinemann of Madison, Wisconsin, Debbie Olmschenk (Mike) of St. Martin, and Wanda Gaebel (Larry) of New Munich; 13 grandchildren, two great grandchildren, sisters and brother, Marie Dullinger (Nick) of Spooner, Wisconsin, Joseph Kerfeld (Lawrence) of New Munich, Loretta Hinnenkamp (Leo) of Sauk Centre, Joseph Steinemann (Aggie) of Sauk Centre and Adella Renneker (Norb) of Freeport. He was preceded in death by his parents. The funeral was July 26 at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Freeport. Rev. Julius Beckermann, O.S.B. officiated with Rev. Roger Klassen, O.S.B.