"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:13:41, Jan 31st 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Neighbor......ever think the cop may have been on another call, and h ... [Read More]
- 9:27:51, Jan 31st 2015 - olcrammy - wow! i wanna be just like him! ... [Read More]
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Henry “Hank” Steinemann, age 76 of Freeport, Minn, died July 22 at his home after a short bout with cancer
Mr. Steinemann was born, the youngest child, June 14, 1927 in Melrose, to Henry Sr. and Elizabeth (Osterhues) Steinemann. He married Esther Schreifels Sept. 25, 1951 at St. Boniface Catholic Church in Melrose. They resided in Freeport all of their married life. He is survived by his wife of 51 years, Esther (Schreifels) Steinemann of Freeport; four daughters, Joyce Schmidt (Pat) of Lanesboro, Minnesota, Nancy Steinemann of Madison, Wisconsin, Debbie Olmschenk (Mike) of St. Martin, and Wanda Gaebel (Larry) of New Munich; 13 grandchildren, two great grandchildren, sisters and brother, Marie Dullinger (Nick) of Spooner, Wisconsin, Joseph Kerfeld (Lawrence) of New Munich, Loretta Hinnenkamp (Leo) of Sauk Centre, Joseph Steinemann (Aggie) of Sauk Centre and Adella Renneker (Norb) of Freeport. He was preceded in death by his parents. The funeral was July 26 at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Freeport. Rev. Julius Beckermann, O.S.B. officiated with Rev. Roger Klassen, O.S.B.