"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Anorah Dahl, 98, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died August 2, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Anorah Kolstad was born July 31, 1905, in rural Fountain. She lived there until 1931 and then in rural Chatfield until entering the care center on Dec. 18, 2002. On Sept. 23, 1931, she married Elvin Dahl in Lanesboro. Her husband was a farmer and carpenter. He died March 26, 1993. She had been a 4-H leader, and was a longtime member of Pilot Mound Lutheran Church, where she taught Sunday school and was an officer in the ladies aid. Survivors include three sons, Edward of Chatfield, Gordon (Carole) of Stewartville and Orvis (Phyllis) of Rochester; a daughter, Doris Horsman of Utica; 18 grandchildren; 35 great-grandchildren; and five great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister, a brother and three great-grandchildren. The funeral for Mrs. Dahl was August 6 at Pilot Mound Lutheran Church in rural Chatfield, with the Rev. Ron Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery.