"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:26:11, Jan 31st 2015 - REDHORSE51 - I think after getting screwed by the Rushford School District, the City ... [Read More]
- 2:13:41, Jan 31st 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Neighbor......ever think the cop may have been on another call, and h ... [Read More]
- 9:27:51, Jan 31st 2015 - olcrammy - wow! i wanna be just like him! ... [Read More]
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Anorah Dahl, 98, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died August 2, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Anorah Kolstad was born July 31, 1905, in rural Fountain. She lived there until 1931 and then in rural Chatfield until entering the care center on Dec. 18, 2002. On Sept. 23, 1931, she married Elvin Dahl in Lanesboro. Her husband was a farmer and carpenter. He died March 26, 1993. She had been a 4-H leader, and was a longtime member of Pilot Mound Lutheran Church, where she taught Sunday school and was an officer in the ladies aid. Survivors include three sons, Edward of Chatfield, Gordon (Carole) of Stewartville and Orvis (Phyllis) of Rochester; a daughter, Doris Horsman of Utica; 18 grandchildren; 35 great-grandchildren; and five great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister, a brother and three great-grandchildren. The funeral for Mrs. Dahl was August 6 at Pilot Mound Lutheran Church in rural Chatfield, with the Rev. Ron Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery.