"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Anorah Dahl, 98, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died August 2, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Anorah Kolstad was born July 31, 1905, in rural Fountain. She lived there until 1931 and then in rural Chatfield until entering the care center on Dec. 18, 2002. On Sept. 23, 1931, she married Elvin Dahl in Lanesboro. Her husband was a farmer and carpenter. He died March 26, 1993. She had been a 4-H leader, and was a longtime member of Pilot Mound Lutheran Church, where she taught Sunday school and was an officer in the ladies aid. Survivors include three sons, Edward of Chatfield, Gordon (Carole) of Stewartville and Orvis (Phyllis) of Rochester; a daughter, Doris Horsman of Utica; 18 grandchildren; 35 great-grandchildren; and five great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister, a brother and three great-grandchildren. The funeral for Mrs. Dahl was August 6 at Pilot Mound Lutheran Church in rural Chatfield, with the Rev. Ron Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery.