"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Anorah Dahl, 98, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died August 2, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Anorah Kolstad was born July 31, 1905, in rural Fountain. She lived there until 1931 and then in rural Chatfield until entering the care center on Dec. 18, 2002. On Sept. 23, 1931, she married Elvin Dahl in Lanesboro. Her husband was a farmer and carpenter. He died March 26, 1993. She had been a 4-H leader, and was a longtime member of Pilot Mound Lutheran Church, where she taught Sunday school and was an officer in the ladies aid. Survivors include three sons, Edward of Chatfield, Gordon (Carole) of Stewartville and Orvis (Phyllis) of Rochester; a daughter, Doris Horsman of Utica; 18 grandchildren; 35 great-grandchildren; and five great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister, a brother and three great-grandchildren. The funeral for Mrs. Dahl was August 6 at Pilot Mound Lutheran Church in rural Chatfield, with the Rev. Ron Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery.