"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald R. Burrs, 76, of rural Lanesboro, died August 1, 2003 at his home.
Donald Burrs was born June 2, 1927, in rural West Concord. He graduated from Byron High School and served in the Navy during World War II and in the Army during the Korean War. He married Yoshiko Takezawa on March 19, 1952, in Yokohama, Japan. A farmer, he lived in rural Zumbro Falls until moving to the Lanesboro area in 1975. Survivors include his wife; a son, Denton, of rural Lanesboro; a daughter, Angela, of Brainerd; and a brother, Emil, of Cannon Falls. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.