"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 13th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald R. Burrs, 76, of rural Lanesboro, died August 1, 2003 at his home.
Donald Burrs was born June 2, 1927, in rural West Concord. He graduated from Byron High School and served in the Navy during World War II and in the Army during the Korean War. He married Yoshiko Takezawa on March 19, 1952, in Yokohama, Japan. A farmer, he lived in rural Zumbro Falls until moving to the Lanesboro area in 1975. Survivors include his wife; a son, Denton, of rural Lanesboro; a daughter, Angela, of Brainerd; and a brother, Emil, of Cannon Falls. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.