"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 5th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Rostvold, 76, of San Antonio, formerly of Harmony, died August 3, 2003 at a hospice facility in San Antonio.
Born May 4, 1927, in Harmony, he graduated from Harmony High School, received a business administration degree from the University of Minnesota and served in the Navy during World War II. In September 1948 he married Margaret Hanson. Mr. Rostvold worked for The Principle Financial Group of Des Moines, Iowa, from 1956 to 1987 and served as regional group manager in Minneapolis; Houston, Texas; and San Antonio. During retirement, he and his wife spent the summers in Fairmont, Minn. He was a SCORE volunteer, a member of Interlaken Golf Club and Norwegian Club of San Antonio, and enjoyed sports, especially fishing and golf. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Mark (Lynn) of Macon, Ga., and Scott of San Antonio; two daughters, Nancy (Dave) Bishop of Fairmont and Sue (Allan) Little of Austin, Texas; and seven grandchildren. He was preceded in death by a brother, a sister, a foster brother and two foster sisters. The funeral for Richard Rostvold was August 9, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony.