"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Rostvold, 76, of San Antonio, formerly of Harmony, died August 3, 2003 at a hospice facility in San Antonio.
Born May 4, 1927, in Harmony, he graduated from Harmony High School, received a business administration degree from the University of Minnesota and served in the Navy during World War II. In September 1948 he married Margaret Hanson. Mr. Rostvold worked for The Principle Financial Group of Des Moines, Iowa, from 1956 to 1987 and served as regional group manager in Minneapolis; Houston, Texas; and San Antonio. During retirement, he and his wife spent the summers in Fairmont, Minn. He was a SCORE volunteer, a member of Interlaken Golf Club and Norwegian Club of San Antonio, and enjoyed sports, especially fishing and golf. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Mark (Lynn) of Macon, Ga., and Scott of San Antonio; two daughters, Nancy (Dave) Bishop of Fairmont and Sue (Allan) Little of Austin, Texas; and seven grandchildren. He was preceded in death by a brother, a sister, a foster brother and two foster sisters. The funeral for Richard Rostvold was August 9, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony.