"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 5th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - email@example.com - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Rostvold, 76, of San Antonio, formerly of Harmony, died August 3, 2003 at a hospice facility in San Antonio.
Born May 4, 1927, in Harmony, he graduated from Harmony High School, received a business administration degree from the University of Minnesota and served in the Navy during World War II. In September 1948 he married Margaret Hanson. Mr. Rostvold worked for The Principle Financial Group of Des Moines, Iowa, from 1956 to 1987 and served as regional group manager in Minneapolis; Houston, Texas; and San Antonio. During retirement, he and his wife spent the summers in Fairmont, Minn. He was a SCORE volunteer, a member of Interlaken Golf Club and Norwegian Club of San Antonio, and enjoyed sports, especially fishing and golf. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Mark (Lynn) of Macon, Ga., and Scott of San Antonio; two daughters, Nancy (Dave) Bishop of Fairmont and Sue (Allan) Little of Austin, Texas; and seven grandchildren. He was preceded in death by a brother, a sister, a foster brother and two foster sisters. The funeral for Richard Rostvold was August 9, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony.