"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Rostvold, 76, of San Antonio, formerly of Harmony, died August 3, 2003 at a hospice facility in San Antonio.
Born May 4, 1927, in Harmony, he graduated from Harmony High School, received a business administration degree from the University of Minnesota and served in the Navy during World War II. In September 1948 he married Margaret Hanson. Mr. Rostvold worked for The Principle Financial Group of Des Moines, Iowa, from 1956 to 1987 and served as regional group manager in Minneapolis; Houston, Texas; and San Antonio. During retirement, he and his wife spent the summers in Fairmont, Minn. He was a SCORE volunteer, a member of Interlaken Golf Club and Norwegian Club of San Antonio, and enjoyed sports, especially fishing and golf. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Mark (Lynn) of Macon, Ga., and Scott of San Antonio; two daughters, Nancy (Dave) Bishop of Fairmont and Sue (Allan) Little of Austin, Texas; and seven grandchildren. He was preceded in death by a brother, a sister, a foster brother and two foster sisters. The funeral for Richard Rostvold was August 9, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony.