"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dewey Gerald Baker, age 87, of Spring Valley, a retired IBM employee, died August 1, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Dewey Baker was born December 13, 1915, in Fort Dodge, Iowa. On March 16, 1940, he married Josephine Baker at the Wykoff Methodist Church. In his early years he farmed and later worked at IBM until his retirement. He enjoyed mowing the yard, fishing and walking. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Nevin (Judy) of Palm Coast, Fla., and Roger (Cindy) of Rochester; two daughters, Shelley Baker and Frances (Tom) Lawson, both of Spring Valley; seven grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by a son, two grandsons, two sisters and two brothers. The memorial service was August 6 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. William Rowen officiating. The body was cremated. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home was in charge of the arrangements.