"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:12, Oct 4th 2015 - Commonsense - And people on bikes, moterized scooters need to stay off the sidewalks ... [Read More]
- 5:11:54, Oct 3rd 2015 - Cityit - I can't believe a school with an enrollment this size can't control bullying. ... [Read More]
- 9:37:37, Oct 2nd 2015 - Steve of Steve's Kitchen YouTube - Hi Becky. Google sends me a little note when my ... [Read More]
- 7:27:38, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbulling - Op, spell check, just waiting ... [Read More]
- 6:14:53, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbullys - Cityit....Can't do that, I'm better than them! Once these kids turn 18, ... [Read More]
- 4:22:44, Oct 2nd 2015 - James1952 - Paul- A group of citizens has been asking questions and getting no answers ... [Read More]
- 2:27:40, Oct 2nd 2015 - Paul - Mr. Gudmundson, Once again you have declared war, rallied the troops and sent ... [Read More]
- 1:06:34, Oct 2nd 2015 - 1187 - Kidsrule- It seems to me that you wont even take the time of day to hear his ar ... [Read More]
- 11:41:12, Oct 2nd 2015 - Kidsrule - James1952, I will answer with, it is not worth the time of day to argue wi ... [Read More]
- 6:35:20, Oct 2nd 2015 - Cityit - I know of a good bully program. The dads of the bullied kids should beat the ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 8th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dewey Gerald Baker, age 87, of Spring Valley, a retired IBM employee, died August 1, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Dewey Baker was born December 13, 1915, in Fort Dodge, Iowa. On March 16, 1940, he married Josephine Baker at the Wykoff Methodist Church. In his early years he farmed and later worked at IBM until his retirement. He enjoyed mowing the yard, fishing and walking. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Nevin (Judy) of Palm Coast, Fla., and Roger (Cindy) of Rochester; two daughters, Shelley Baker and Frances (Tom) Lawson, both of Spring Valley; seven grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by a son, two grandsons, two sisters and two brothers. The memorial service was August 6 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. William Rowen officiating. The body was cremated. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home was in charge of the arrangements.