"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 15th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Sister Odile, 88, a Franciscan Sister of the Congregation of Our Lady of Lourdes who served as an educator and parish worker, died August 9, 2003 at Assisi Heights.
Evelyn Gertrude Eischen was born Feb. 14, 1915, in Kellogg and entered the Franciscan Congregation from Holy Trinity Parish in Rollingstone. She made profession of vows in 1935, began her teaching ministry at St. Gabriel Parish in Fulda, Minn., and later taught in other Minnesota schools, including Owatonna, Lake City and Ellsworth. Her later ministry was in religious education, serving in Chatfield, Austin, Hayfield and Byron. From 1974 to 1990 she was parish worker at St. Pius X, where she ministered to the elderly, sick and needy. On March 8, 1990, she received the Rochester Exchange Clubs Book of Golden Deeds Award. She was active on the spiritual directors team for the Cursillo Movement. She retired to Assisi Heights in 1990 and celebrated her diamond jubilee in 1995. She is survived by her Franciscan Community. The funeral Mass was August 12, 2003 in the Chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes, Assisi Heights. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery.