"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
David A. Reiner, 58, of Chatfield, formerly of Rochester, died August 17, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where he had been a patient one week..
Born Dec. 10, 1944, in Springfield, Minn., he graduated from Springfield High School and lived in Minneapolis before moving to Rochester in 1989. He had lived in Chatfield since 1998. On Nov. 7, 1992, he married Margaret Padilla in Rochester. Mr. Reiner worked in sales for many years and was a partner in R Four Meats. His wife is the office administrator at Edina Realty in Rochester and also a partner in R Four Meats. He is a former member of the Chatfield Rotary Club and Commercial Club. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Michael (Debra) Remme of Menomonee Falls, Wis.; and Jeffrey (Connie) Remme of Chatfield; six daughters, Michelle Freeman of Lakeville, Minn., Jolynn Spaeth of Prior Lake, Minn., Kami (Steven) Rogers of Stewartville, Levette (Tim) Mezkoawski of Sauk Centre, Minn.; Gina (Bill) Nelson of Farmington, Minn., and Denise Tazelaar of Rosemount, Minn.; 18 grandchildren; a great-grandson; his mother, Rose Reiner of Springfield; a brother, Steven (Jeanne) of Mankato; and three sisters, Peggy Reiner of Salt Lake City, Sue (Ed) Pankratz of Mankato and Jan (Doug) Rauschele of Aitkin, Minn. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral was August 21, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Christine Finsand and Eric Finsand co-officiating. The body was cremated. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.