"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:25:36, May 27th 2015 - waytogo - You r so right kim. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. I sat my g ... [Read More]
- 8:54:34, May 26th 2015 - sv80 - To Hawkeye and Wentworth The fact that you resort to sarcasm, ridicule, and ... [Read More]
- 1:50:35, May 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- my response to the above article pretty much addresses the iss ... [Read More]
- 12:16:53, May 26th 2015 - SV80 - Talk and criticism are cheap, Redhorse51. So what is your solution? Just ... [Read More]
- 6:58:59, May 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - Chicago Tribune, Tuesday, May 26. 56 shot and 12 killed over the long M ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
David A. Reiner, 58, of Chatfield, formerly of Rochester, died August 17, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where he had been a patient one week..
Born Dec. 10, 1944, in Springfield, Minn., he graduated from Springfield High School and lived in Minneapolis before moving to Rochester in 1989. He had lived in Chatfield since 1998. On Nov. 7, 1992, he married Margaret Padilla in Rochester. Mr. Reiner worked in sales for many years and was a partner in R Four Meats. His wife is the office administrator at Edina Realty in Rochester and also a partner in R Four Meats. He is a former member of the Chatfield Rotary Club and Commercial Club. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Michael (Debra) Remme of Menomonee Falls, Wis.; and Jeffrey (Connie) Remme of Chatfield; six daughters, Michelle Freeman of Lakeville, Minn., Jolynn Spaeth of Prior Lake, Minn., Kami (Steven) Rogers of Stewartville, Levette (Tim) Mezkoawski of Sauk Centre, Minn.; Gina (Bill) Nelson of Farmington, Minn., and Denise Tazelaar of Rosemount, Minn.; 18 grandchildren; a great-grandson; his mother, Rose Reiner of Springfield; a brother, Steven (Jeanne) of Mankato; and three sisters, Peggy Reiner of Salt Lake City, Sue (Ed) Pankratz of Mankato and Jan (Doug) Rauschele of Aitkin, Minn. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral was August 21, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Christine Finsand and Eric Finsand co-officiating. The body was cremated. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.