"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:18:50, Jun 27th 2016 - PLEASE - PLEASE Kingsland district, take a look at what this commentary points and ou ... [Read More]
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
- 2:31:21, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Re: Palacek. He can not develop without a public road. His easement is ... [Read More]
- 1:15:13, Jun 22nd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - An old building that can be replaced at 50 cents on the dollar? Su ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
David A. Reiner, 58, of Chatfield, formerly of Rochester, died August 17, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where he had been a patient one week..
Born Dec. 10, 1944, in Springfield, Minn., he graduated from Springfield High School and lived in Minneapolis before moving to Rochester in 1989. He had lived in Chatfield since 1998. On Nov. 7, 1992, he married Margaret Padilla in Rochester. Mr. Reiner worked in sales for many years and was a partner in R Four Meats. His wife is the office administrator at Edina Realty in Rochester and also a partner in R Four Meats. He is a former member of the Chatfield Rotary Club and Commercial Club. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Michael (Debra) Remme of Menomonee Falls, Wis.; and Jeffrey (Connie) Remme of Chatfield; six daughters, Michelle Freeman of Lakeville, Minn., Jolynn Spaeth of Prior Lake, Minn., Kami (Steven) Rogers of Stewartville, Levette (Tim) Mezkoawski of Sauk Centre, Minn.; Gina (Bill) Nelson of Farmington, Minn., and Denise Tazelaar of Rosemount, Minn.; 18 grandchildren; a great-grandson; his mother, Rose Reiner of Springfield; a brother, Steven (Jeanne) of Mankato; and three sisters, Peggy Reiner of Salt Lake City, Sue (Ed) Pankratz of Mankato and Jan (Doug) Rauschele of Aitkin, Minn. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral was August 21, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Christine Finsand and Eric Finsand co-officiating. The body was cremated. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.