"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
David A. Reiner, 58, of Chatfield, formerly of Rochester, died August 17, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where he had been a patient one week..
Born Dec. 10, 1944, in Springfield, Minn., he graduated from Springfield High School and lived in Minneapolis before moving to Rochester in 1989. He had lived in Chatfield since 1998. On Nov. 7, 1992, he married Margaret Padilla in Rochester. Mr. Reiner worked in sales for many years and was a partner in R Four Meats. His wife is the office administrator at Edina Realty in Rochester and also a partner in R Four Meats. He is a former member of the Chatfield Rotary Club and Commercial Club. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Michael (Debra) Remme of Menomonee Falls, Wis.; and Jeffrey (Connie) Remme of Chatfield; six daughters, Michelle Freeman of Lakeville, Minn., Jolynn Spaeth of Prior Lake, Minn., Kami (Steven) Rogers of Stewartville, Levette (Tim) Mezkoawski of Sauk Centre, Minn.; Gina (Bill) Nelson of Farmington, Minn., and Denise Tazelaar of Rosemount, Minn.; 18 grandchildren; a great-grandson; his mother, Rose Reiner of Springfield; a brother, Steven (Jeanne) of Mankato; and three sisters, Peggy Reiner of Salt Lake City, Sue (Ed) Pankratz of Mankato and Jan (Doug) Rauschele of Aitkin, Minn. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral was August 21, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Christine Finsand and Eric Finsand co-officiating. The body was cremated. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.