"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
David A. Reiner, 58, of Chatfield, formerly of Rochester, died August 17, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester, where he had been a patient one week..
Born Dec. 10, 1944, in Springfield, Minn., he graduated from Springfield High School and lived in Minneapolis before moving to Rochester in 1989. He had lived in Chatfield since 1998. On Nov. 7, 1992, he married Margaret Padilla in Rochester. Mr. Reiner worked in sales for many years and was a partner in R Four Meats. His wife is the office administrator at Edina Realty in Rochester and also a partner in R Four Meats. He is a former member of the Chatfield Rotary Club and Commercial Club. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Michael (Debra) Remme of Menomonee Falls, Wis.; and Jeffrey (Connie) Remme of Chatfield; six daughters, Michelle Freeman of Lakeville, Minn., Jolynn Spaeth of Prior Lake, Minn., Kami (Steven) Rogers of Stewartville, Levette (Tim) Mezkoawski of Sauk Centre, Minn.; Gina (Bill) Nelson of Farmington, Minn., and Denise Tazelaar of Rosemount, Minn.; 18 grandchildren; a great-grandson; his mother, Rose Reiner of Springfield; a brother, Steven (Jeanne) of Mankato; and three sisters, Peggy Reiner of Salt Lake City, Sue (Ed) Pankratz of Mankato and Jan (Doug) Rauschele of Aitkin, Minn. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral was August 21, 2003 at Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Revs. Christine Finsand and Eric Finsand co-officiating. The body was cremated. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.