"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:21:07, May 6th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Consider the source. He probably has an 8th grade education if that ... [Read More]
- 7:12:50, May 6th 2015 - LOLZ - Re-evaluate your prescriptions. ... [Read More]
- 4:54:07, May 6th 2015 - laurie - Kim Wentworth. I did not know you're political side. Bravo! Hope you're well ... [Read More]
- 2:25:58, May 6th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a short response: paragraph 8- a belief in a system where th ... [Read More]
- 11:17:41, May 6th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Herb, waiting for your response. You seem so knowledgeable on the gun con ... [Read More]
- 9:30:33, May 5th 2015 - FountainFarmer - what? you can direct your questions towards Sgt. Christianson at the ... [Read More]
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Susan Ann Lowe, 51, died August 12, 2003 at Denver Area Hospital.
Susan Lowe was born May, 8, 1952 in Ogden, Utah. She was raised on a farm in Preble Township. She graduated from Mabel-Canton High School in 1970. She graduated from Augsburg College in Minneapolis in 1974. She lived in south Minneapolis, then moved to Denver. She is survived by her mother, Marvel Storlie of Wheatridge Colo.; stepfather Irvin Storlie of Spring Grove; three brothers Milo Lowe of Zumbrota, Leighton Storlie of Brighton, Colo., Alfred Storlie of Mabel; two sisters, Marcella Kimminau of Golden, Colo., and Sarah Cavender of Peach Tree City, Ga; an aunt, Murial Schultz of Fountain; and many nieces and nephews. The body was cremated and will be buried at a later date in Lenora, Minn.