"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 24th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Susan Ann Lowe, 51, died August 12, 2003 at Denver Area Hospital.
Susan Lowe was born May, 8, 1952 in Ogden, Utah. She was raised on a farm in Preble Township. She graduated from Mabel-Canton High School in 1970. She graduated from Augsburg College in Minneapolis in 1974. She lived in south Minneapolis, then moved to Denver. She is survived by her mother, Marvel Storlie of Wheatridge Colo.; stepfather Irvin Storlie of Spring Grove; three brothers Milo Lowe of Zumbrota, Leighton Storlie of Brighton, Colo., Alfred Storlie of Mabel; two sisters, Marcella Kimminau of Golden, Colo., and Sarah Cavender of Peach Tree City, Ga; an aunt, Murial Schultz of Fountain; and many nieces and nephews. The body was cremated and will be buried at a later date in Lenora, Minn.