"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
- 1:58:52, Dec 8th 2014 - FountainFarmer - WoW! You're just commenting on an article that was posted back in Ju ... [Read More]
- 10:19:54, Dec 6th 2014 - WoW! - Sadly The Only Ones That Are Misinformed About Kaase are The Citizens of Fillm ... [Read More]
- 2:56:47, Dec 5th 2014 - annonymous - You should probably do some homework when printing articles like this. W ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Susan Ann Lowe, 51, died August 12, 2003 at Denver Area Hospital.
Susan Lowe was born May, 8, 1952 in Ogden, Utah. She was raised on a farm in Preble Township. She graduated from Mabel-Canton High School in 1970. She graduated from Augsburg College in Minneapolis in 1974. She lived in south Minneapolis, then moved to Denver. She is survived by her mother, Marvel Storlie of Wheatridge Colo.; stepfather Irvin Storlie of Spring Grove; three brothers Milo Lowe of Zumbrota, Leighton Storlie of Brighton, Colo., Alfred Storlie of Mabel; two sisters, Marcella Kimminau of Golden, Colo., and Sarah Cavender of Peach Tree City, Ga; an aunt, Murial Schultz of Fountain; and many nieces and nephews. The body was cremated and will be buried at a later date in Lenora, Minn.