"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Susan Ann Lowe, 51, died August 12, 2003 at Denver Area Hospital.
Susan Lowe was born May, 8, 1952 in Ogden, Utah. She was raised on a farm in Preble Township. She graduated from Mabel-Canton High School in 1970. She graduated from Augsburg College in Minneapolis in 1974. She lived in south Minneapolis, then moved to Denver. She is survived by her mother, Marvel Storlie of Wheatridge Colo.; stepfather Irvin Storlie of Spring Grove; three brothers Milo Lowe of Zumbrota, Leighton Storlie of Brighton, Colo., Alfred Storlie of Mabel; two sisters, Marcella Kimminau of Golden, Colo., and Sarah Cavender of Peach Tree City, Ga; an aunt, Murial Schultz of Fountain; and many nieces and nephews. The body was cremated and will be buried at a later date in Lenora, Minn.