"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 7th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
- 6:32:58, Feb 22nd 2014 - Journalreader - WOW is what i can say to this WOW. good job journal this is one heck ... [Read More]
- 2:05:11, Feb 21st 2014 - C1 - This is much worse then a hormone it is a foreign object being placed in your bo ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Susan Ann Lowe, 51, died August 12, 2003 at Denver Area Hospital.
Susan Lowe was born May, 8, 1952 in Ogden, Utah. She was raised on a farm in Preble Township. She graduated from Mabel-Canton High School in 1970. She graduated from Augsburg College in Minneapolis in 1974. She lived in south Minneapolis, then moved to Denver. She is survived by her mother, Marvel Storlie of Wheatridge Colo.; stepfather Irvin Storlie of Spring Grove; three brothers Milo Lowe of Zumbrota, Leighton Storlie of Brighton, Colo., Alfred Storlie of Mabel; two sisters, Marcella Kimminau of Golden, Colo., and Sarah Cavender of Peach Tree City, Ga; an aunt, Murial Schultz of Fountain; and many nieces and nephews. The body was cremated and will be buried at a later date in Lenora, Minn.