"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:55, Jul 7th 2015 - Let's talk - What about the sports down there. Remember what happened to the stewart ... [Read More]
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gary Kraling, 58, of Harmony, died, August 16, 2003 in Houston County.
Gary Kraling was born on July 27, 1945 in Preston, the son of Harvey and Shirley (Elton) Kraling. On January 22, 1966 Gary was united in marriage to Paulette “Polly” Johnson. To this union two sons were born. Gary was baptized and confirmed in the Lutheran Faith. He was a member of St. Paul’s Lutheran at Big Springs at the time of his death. He was employed by Harmony Enterprises for 35 years, retiring in 2000. Survivors include two sons: Troy of Cresco, Iowa, and Terry (Shelley) of Preston, five grandchildren, his father Harvey of Harmony, five sisters; Bonnie (Galen) Casterton of Queen Creek, Ariz., Sheree (Jim) Gunderson of Mabel, Betty (Richard) Storlie of Spring Grove, Peggy (Steve) Knudsen of Eagan, and Tamie (Alvin) Nerstad of Mabel, 1 brother Randy (Yvonne) Kraling of Spring Valley, along with many nieces and nephews and special friend Mary Cleveland. Preceding him in death were his wife, Polly and his mother, Shirley both in 1998. Funeral services were held August, 20, 2003 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church at Big Springs in rural Harmony with Rev. Keith Parker officiating. Burial was at the Big Springs Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home handled the arrangements.