"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, April 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:45:13, Apr 26th 2015 - LOLZ - Do the corporations disclose the list of chemicals used in fracking? I didn't ... [Read More]
- 11:13:40, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - I think this is a little hysterical given this sand has been widely used ... [Read More]
- 10:59:21, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - Mr. Panko, a few facts to interject: 1] There is no lack of state and f ... [Read More]
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gary Kraling, 58, of Harmony, died, August 16, 2003 in Houston County.
Gary Kraling was born on July 27, 1945 in Preston, the son of Harvey and Shirley (Elton) Kraling. On January 22, 1966 Gary was united in marriage to Paulette “Polly” Johnson. To this union two sons were born. Gary was baptized and confirmed in the Lutheran Faith. He was a member of St. Paul’s Lutheran at Big Springs at the time of his death. He was employed by Harmony Enterprises for 35 years, retiring in 2000. Survivors include two sons: Troy of Cresco, Iowa, and Terry (Shelley) of Preston, five grandchildren, his father Harvey of Harmony, five sisters; Bonnie (Galen) Casterton of Queen Creek, Ariz., Sheree (Jim) Gunderson of Mabel, Betty (Richard) Storlie of Spring Grove, Peggy (Steve) Knudsen of Eagan, and Tamie (Alvin) Nerstad of Mabel, 1 brother Randy (Yvonne) Kraling of Spring Valley, along with many nieces and nephews and special friend Mary Cleveland. Preceding him in death were his wife, Polly and his mother, Shirley both in 1998. Funeral services were held August, 20, 2003 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church at Big Springs in rural Harmony with Rev. Keith Parker officiating. Burial was at the Big Springs Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home handled the arrangements.