"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gary Kraling, 58, of Harmony, died, August 16, 2003 in Houston County.
Gary Kraling was born on July 27, 1945 in Preston, the son of Harvey and Shirley (Elton) Kraling. On January 22, 1966 Gary was united in marriage to Paulette “Polly” Johnson. To this union two sons were born. Gary was baptized and confirmed in the Lutheran Faith. He was a member of St. Paul’s Lutheran at Big Springs at the time of his death. He was employed by Harmony Enterprises for 35 years, retiring in 2000. Survivors include two sons: Troy of Cresco, Iowa, and Terry (Shelley) of Preston, five grandchildren, his father Harvey of Harmony, five sisters; Bonnie (Galen) Casterton of Queen Creek, Ariz., Sheree (Jim) Gunderson of Mabel, Betty (Richard) Storlie of Spring Grove, Peggy (Steve) Knudsen of Eagan, and Tamie (Alvin) Nerstad of Mabel, 1 brother Randy (Yvonne) Kraling of Spring Valley, along with many nieces and nephews and special friend Mary Cleveland. Preceding him in death were his wife, Polly and his mother, Shirley both in 1998. Funeral services were held August, 20, 2003 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church at Big Springs in rural Harmony with Rev. Keith Parker officiating. Burial was at the Big Springs Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home handled the arrangements.