"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:55:44, Aug 1st 2014 - Eagle - I agree with many of the points you have brought up. I do not consider myself ... [Read More]
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gary Kraling, 58, of Harmony, died, August 16, 2003 in Houston County.
Gary Kraling was born on July 27, 1945 in Preston, the son of Harvey and Shirley (Elton) Kraling. On January 22, 1966 Gary was united in marriage to Paulette “Polly” Johnson. To this union two sons were born. Gary was baptized and confirmed in the Lutheran Faith. He was a member of St. Paul’s Lutheran at Big Springs at the time of his death. He was employed by Harmony Enterprises for 35 years, retiring in 2000. Survivors include two sons: Troy of Cresco, Iowa, and Terry (Shelley) of Preston, five grandchildren, his father Harvey of Harmony, five sisters; Bonnie (Galen) Casterton of Queen Creek, Ariz., Sheree (Jim) Gunderson of Mabel, Betty (Richard) Storlie of Spring Grove, Peggy (Steve) Knudsen of Eagan, and Tamie (Alvin) Nerstad of Mabel, 1 brother Randy (Yvonne) Kraling of Spring Valley, along with many nieces and nephews and special friend Mary Cleveland. Preceding him in death were his wife, Polly and his mother, Shirley both in 1998. Funeral services were held August, 20, 2003 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church at Big Springs in rural Harmony with Rev. Keith Parker officiating. Burial was at the Big Springs Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home handled the arrangements.