"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gary Kraling, 58, of Harmony, died, August 16, 2003 in Houston County.
Gary Kraling was born on July 27, 1945 in Preston, the son of Harvey and Shirley (Elton) Kraling. On January 22, 1966 Gary was united in marriage to Paulette “Polly” Johnson. To this union two sons were born. Gary was baptized and confirmed in the Lutheran Faith. He was a member of St. Paul’s Lutheran at Big Springs at the time of his death. He was employed by Harmony Enterprises for 35 years, retiring in 2000. Survivors include two sons: Troy of Cresco, Iowa, and Terry (Shelley) of Preston, five grandchildren, his father Harvey of Harmony, five sisters; Bonnie (Galen) Casterton of Queen Creek, Ariz., Sheree (Jim) Gunderson of Mabel, Betty (Richard) Storlie of Spring Grove, Peggy (Steve) Knudsen of Eagan, and Tamie (Alvin) Nerstad of Mabel, 1 brother Randy (Yvonne) Kraling of Spring Valley, along with many nieces and nephews and special friend Mary Cleveland. Preceding him in death were his wife, Polly and his mother, Shirley both in 1998. Funeral services were held August, 20, 2003 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church at Big Springs in rural Harmony with Rev. Keith Parker officiating. Burial was at the Big Springs Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home handled the arrangements.