"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:25:48, May 27th 2016 - Laughing out loud - Grow up, you just proved yourself to be a moron. ... [Read More]
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Irene A. Buchanan, 81, of Chatfield, a retired bookkeeper, died August 17, 2003 at Whitewater Healthcare Center in Chatfield, where she had lived one month.
She was born Sept. 5, 1921, in Chatfield and attended Chatfield High School. She was a bookkeeper for Sisson Grocery/Erdman Grocery in Chatfield, later at International Trucking in Rochester until her retirement, and then part-time at Jim's Accounting in Chatfield. Miss Buchanan was an active member of Pioneer Presbyterian Church in Chatfield. She lived at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield for six months before moving to Whitewater Healthcare Center. Survivors include a niece and a nephew. A brother preceded her in death. No services are planned for Irene Buchanan. The body was cremated. Interment will be in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield is in charge of arrangements.