"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, August 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:36:35, Aug 3rd 2015 - Aspy - Talk about a council full of dumba**es! ... [Read More]
- 1:25:55, Aug 3rd 2015 - kim wentworth - couple of thoughts briefly-1) the point of where someone originates fr ... [Read More]
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 22nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Irene A. Buchanan, 81, of Chatfield, a retired bookkeeper, died August 17, 2003 at Whitewater Healthcare Center in Chatfield, where she had lived one month.
She was born Sept. 5, 1921, in Chatfield and attended Chatfield High School. She was a bookkeeper for Sisson Grocery/Erdman Grocery in Chatfield, later at International Trucking in Rochester until her retirement, and then part-time at Jim's Accounting in Chatfield. Miss Buchanan was an active member of Pioneer Presbyterian Church in Chatfield. She lived at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield for six months before moving to Whitewater Healthcare Center. Survivors include a niece and a nephew. A brother preceded her in death. No services are planned for Irene Buchanan. The body was cremated. Interment will be in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield is in charge of arrangements.