"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:25:31, Jun 29th 2016 - Paul Little - Thanks for the input Derek. I was going to respond and but you said it ... [Read More]
- 12:04:41, Jun 29th 2016 - Derek Stevens - @Redhorse51: Seems to me you are the hypocrite, to berate someone on ... [Read More]
- 2:18:50, Jun 27th 2016 - PLEASE - PLEASE Kingsland district, take a look at what this commentary points and ou ... [Read More]
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert J. Wagner, age 62, of Tower, Minn., and formerly of St. Joseph, died August 22, 2003 at his home.
Robert J. Wagner was born August 13, 1941 in Winona to George and Margaret (Wunderlich) Wagner. He graduated from Wykoff High School in 1959; following graduation he served 3 years in the United States Navy. He married Margo (Berg) Sanders on October 28, 1988. He retired from Pitney Bowes in 2000 after 34 years of service. He resided in St. Joseph from 1981 until the spring of 2002 when he moved to Tower, living on Lake Vermilion in the home he & his wife built. He is survived by his wife, Margo of Tower; stepchildren, Jeff (Amy) Sanders of Monroe, NC, Tom (Mary) Sanders of Watkins, Kathy (Wayne) Henrichs of Sartell; step grandsons, Zeke & Bailey Sanders of Monroe, NC, Devin, Tyler, Cole & Brady Sanders of Watkins, Brandon Henrichs, and expected step grandson, Austin Henrichs of Sartell; mother, Margaret C. Wagner of Apple Valley; brothers, William (Barbara) of Burnsville, David (Kate) of Tower, James (Ev) of Eden Prairie, Gerald (Lorraine) of Tower, Richard of Tower, and George of Wykoff. He was preceded in death by his father, George W. in December of 1989. The funeral was August 28, 2003 at Dingmann Family Funeral Home in Sauk Rapids. Burial was at Assumption Cemetery in St. Cloud.