"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 7th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
- 6:32:58, Feb 22nd 2014 - Journalreader - WOW is what i can say to this WOW. good job journal this is one heck ... [Read More]
- 2:05:11, Feb 21st 2014 - C1 - This is much worse then a hormone it is a foreign object being placed in your bo ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert J. Wagner, age 62, of Tower, Minn., and formerly of St. Joseph, died August 22, 2003 at his home.
Robert J. Wagner was born August 13, 1941 in Winona to George and Margaret (Wunderlich) Wagner. He graduated from Wykoff High School in 1959; following graduation he served 3 years in the United States Navy. He married Margo (Berg) Sanders on October 28, 1988. He retired from Pitney Bowes in 2000 after 34 years of service. He resided in St. Joseph from 1981 until the spring of 2002 when he moved to Tower, living on Lake Vermilion in the home he & his wife built. He is survived by his wife, Margo of Tower; stepchildren, Jeff (Amy) Sanders of Monroe, NC, Tom (Mary) Sanders of Watkins, Kathy (Wayne) Henrichs of Sartell; step grandsons, Zeke & Bailey Sanders of Monroe, NC, Devin, Tyler, Cole & Brady Sanders of Watkins, Brandon Henrichs, and expected step grandson, Austin Henrichs of Sartell; mother, Margaret C. Wagner of Apple Valley; brothers, William (Barbara) of Burnsville, David (Kate) of Tower, James (Ev) of Eden Prairie, Gerald (Lorraine) of Tower, Richard of Tower, and George of Wykoff. He was preceded in death by his father, George W. in December of 1989. The funeral was August 28, 2003 at Dingmann Family Funeral Home in Sauk Rapids. Burial was at Assumption Cemetery in St. Cloud.