"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, November 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert J. Wagner, age 62, of Tower, Minn., and formerly of St. Joseph, died August 22, 2003 at his home.
Robert J. Wagner was born August 13, 1941 in Winona to George and Margaret (Wunderlich) Wagner. He graduated from Wykoff High School in 1959; following graduation he served 3 years in the United States Navy. He married Margo (Berg) Sanders on October 28, 1988. He retired from Pitney Bowes in 2000 after 34 years of service. He resided in St. Joseph from 1981 until the spring of 2002 when he moved to Tower, living on Lake Vermilion in the home he & his wife built. He is survived by his wife, Margo of Tower; stepchildren, Jeff (Amy) Sanders of Monroe, NC, Tom (Mary) Sanders of Watkins, Kathy (Wayne) Henrichs of Sartell; step grandsons, Zeke & Bailey Sanders of Monroe, NC, Devin, Tyler, Cole & Brady Sanders of Watkins, Brandon Henrichs, and expected step grandson, Austin Henrichs of Sartell; mother, Margaret C. Wagner of Apple Valley; brothers, William (Barbara) of Burnsville, David (Kate) of Tower, James (Ev) of Eden Prairie, Gerald (Lorraine) of Tower, Richard of Tower, and George of Wykoff. He was preceded in death by his father, George W. in December of 1989. The funeral was August 28, 2003 at Dingmann Family Funeral Home in Sauk Rapids. Burial was at Assumption Cemetery in St. Cloud.