"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 23rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert J. Wagner, age 62, of Tower, Minn., and formerly of St. Joseph, died August 22, 2003 at his home.
Robert J. Wagner was born August 13, 1941 in Winona to George and Margaret (Wunderlich) Wagner. He graduated from Wykoff High School in 1959; following graduation he served 3 years in the United States Navy. He married Margo (Berg) Sanders on October 28, 1988. He retired from Pitney Bowes in 2000 after 34 years of service. He resided in St. Joseph from 1981 until the spring of 2002 when he moved to Tower, living on Lake Vermilion in the home he & his wife built. He is survived by his wife, Margo of Tower; stepchildren, Jeff (Amy) Sanders of Monroe, NC, Tom (Mary) Sanders of Watkins, Kathy (Wayne) Henrichs of Sartell; step grandsons, Zeke & Bailey Sanders of Monroe, NC, Devin, Tyler, Cole & Brady Sanders of Watkins, Brandon Henrichs, and expected step grandson, Austin Henrichs of Sartell; mother, Margaret C. Wagner of Apple Valley; brothers, William (Barbara) of Burnsville, David (Kate) of Tower, James (Ev) of Eden Prairie, Gerald (Lorraine) of Tower, Richard of Tower, and George of Wykoff. He was preceded in death by his father, George W. in December of 1989. The funeral was August 28, 2003 at Dingmann Family Funeral Home in Sauk Rapids. Burial was at Assumption Cemetery in St. Cloud.