"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 24th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
- 7:26:03, May 17th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 I'm going to address your post per sentence to make it clearer ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert J. Wagner, age 62, of Tower, Minn., and formerly of St. Joseph, died August 22, 2003 at his home.
Robert J. Wagner was born August 13, 1941 in Winona to George and Margaret (Wunderlich) Wagner. He graduated from Wykoff High School in 1959; following graduation he served 3 years in the United States Navy. He married Margo (Berg) Sanders on October 28, 1988. He retired from Pitney Bowes in 2000 after 34 years of service. He resided in St. Joseph from 1981 until the spring of 2002 when he moved to Tower, living on Lake Vermilion in the home he & his wife built. He is survived by his wife, Margo of Tower; stepchildren, Jeff (Amy) Sanders of Monroe, NC, Tom (Mary) Sanders of Watkins, Kathy (Wayne) Henrichs of Sartell; step grandsons, Zeke & Bailey Sanders of Monroe, NC, Devin, Tyler, Cole & Brady Sanders of Watkins, Brandon Henrichs, and expected step grandson, Austin Henrichs of Sartell; mother, Margaret C. Wagner of Apple Valley; brothers, William (Barbara) of Burnsville, David (Kate) of Tower, James (Ev) of Eden Prairie, Gerald (Lorraine) of Tower, Richard of Tower, and George of Wykoff. He was preceded in death by his father, George W. in December of 1989. The funeral was August 28, 2003 at Dingmann Family Funeral Home in Sauk Rapids. Burial was at Assumption Cemetery in St. Cloud.