"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norman G. Thorud, 92, died August 21, 2003 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford, MN.
Norman Thorud was born November 18, 1910 in Highland Prairie, Minn. to Nels and Gunild (Kaasa) Thorud. Norman was a life long farmer in Highland Prairie. He was a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. Survivors include nieces and nephews, Betty Culhane of Rushford, Donna Bushman of Dodge,Wisc., Tom (Phyllis) Nulty of Arkansas, Leslie Gullickson of Denver, Colo., Delores (Herb) Fowkes of Ohio, Lavina Tikal of LaCrescent, Phyllis (Don) Abrahams of Bloomington, Glenn (Peggy) Lea of Peterson, Clenora Engbretson of Wisconsin and Robert Tolstad of St. Paul. He was preceded in death by his parents; brothers, Ottis and Olaf, sisters; Nellie, Selma, Lillian and Olga; a nephew, and three nieces. The Funeral was August 23, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes, Rushford Chapel is assisting the family with the arrangements.