"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norman G. Thorud, 92, died August 21, 2003 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford, MN.
Norman Thorud was born November 18, 1910 in Highland Prairie, Minn. to Nels and Gunild (Kaasa) Thorud. Norman was a life long farmer in Highland Prairie. He was a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. Survivors include nieces and nephews, Betty Culhane of Rushford, Donna Bushman of Dodge,Wisc., Tom (Phyllis) Nulty of Arkansas, Leslie Gullickson of Denver, Colo., Delores (Herb) Fowkes of Ohio, Lavina Tikal of LaCrescent, Phyllis (Don) Abrahams of Bloomington, Glenn (Peggy) Lea of Peterson, Clenora Engbretson of Wisconsin and Robert Tolstad of St. Paul. He was preceded in death by his parents; brothers, Ottis and Olaf, sisters; Nellie, Selma, Lillian and Olga; a nephew, and three nieces. The Funeral was August 23, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes, Rushford Chapel is assisting the family with the arrangements.