"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:54:34, May 26th 2015 - sv80 - To Hawkeye and Wentworth The fact that you resort to sarcasm, ridicule, and ... [Read More]
- 1:50:35, May 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- my response to the above article pretty much addresses the iss ... [Read More]
- 12:16:53, May 26th 2015 - SV80 - Talk and criticism are cheap, Redhorse51. So what is your solution? Just ... [Read More]
- 6:58:59, May 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - Chicago Tribune, Tuesday, May 26. 56 shot and 12 killed over the long M ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norman G. Thorud, 92, died August 21, 2003 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford, MN.
Norman Thorud was born November 18, 1910 in Highland Prairie, Minn. to Nels and Gunild (Kaasa) Thorud. Norman was a life long farmer in Highland Prairie. He was a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. Survivors include nieces and nephews, Betty Culhane of Rushford, Donna Bushman of Dodge,Wisc., Tom (Phyllis) Nulty of Arkansas, Leslie Gullickson of Denver, Colo., Delores (Herb) Fowkes of Ohio, Lavina Tikal of LaCrescent, Phyllis (Don) Abrahams of Bloomington, Glenn (Peggy) Lea of Peterson, Clenora Engbretson of Wisconsin and Robert Tolstad of St. Paul. He was preceded in death by his parents; brothers, Ottis and Olaf, sisters; Nellie, Selma, Lillian and Olga; a nephew, and three nieces. The Funeral was August 23, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes, Rushford Chapel is assisting the family with the arrangements.