"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norman G. Thorud, 92, died August 21, 2003 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford, MN.
Norman Thorud was born November 18, 1910 in Highland Prairie, Minn. to Nels and Gunild (Kaasa) Thorud. Norman was a life long farmer in Highland Prairie. He was a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. Survivors include nieces and nephews, Betty Culhane of Rushford, Donna Bushman of Dodge,Wisc., Tom (Phyllis) Nulty of Arkansas, Leslie Gullickson of Denver, Colo., Delores (Herb) Fowkes of Ohio, Lavina Tikal of LaCrescent, Phyllis (Don) Abrahams of Bloomington, Glenn (Peggy) Lea of Peterson, Clenora Engbretson of Wisconsin and Robert Tolstad of St. Paul. He was preceded in death by his parents; brothers, Ottis and Olaf, sisters; Nellie, Selma, Lillian and Olga; a nephew, and three nieces. The Funeral was August 23, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes, Rushford Chapel is assisting the family with the arrangements.