"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, March 6th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
- 6:32:58, Feb 22nd 2014 - Journalreader - WOW is what i can say to this WOW. good job journal this is one heck ... [Read More]
- 2:05:11, Feb 21st 2014 - C1 - This is much worse then a hormone it is a foreign object being placed in your bo ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norman G. Thorud, 92, died August 21, 2003 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford, MN.
Norman Thorud was born November 18, 1910 in Highland Prairie, Minn. to Nels and Gunild (Kaasa) Thorud. Norman was a life long farmer in Highland Prairie. He was a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. Survivors include nieces and nephews, Betty Culhane of Rushford, Donna Bushman of Dodge,Wisc., Tom (Phyllis) Nulty of Arkansas, Leslie Gullickson of Denver, Colo., Delores (Herb) Fowkes of Ohio, Lavina Tikal of LaCrescent, Phyllis (Don) Abrahams of Bloomington, Glenn (Peggy) Lea of Peterson, Clenora Engbretson of Wisconsin and Robert Tolstad of St. Paul. He was preceded in death by his parents; brothers, Ottis and Olaf, sisters; Nellie, Selma, Lillian and Olga; a nephew, and three nieces. The Funeral was August 23, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes, Rushford Chapel is assisting the family with the arrangements.