"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:36:11, Jun 2nd 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Trying to see the point of Yvonne's letter. A law was passed regarding fri ... [Read More]
- 9:52:43, Jun 1st 2015 - SV80 - Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade ... [Read More]
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
- 11:04:50, May 31st 2015 - trojan fan - Margaret Carlson, you need to read RP school board chair Linder's respo ... [Read More]
- 10:23:01, May 31st 2015 - fact check - Yes Stan's OPINION is shocking....it is also not factual. I'm certain ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Teresa 'Teddy' Karlen, 85, of Adams, formerly of LeRoy and Fountain, died August 24, 2003 at Adams Health Care Center.
Teresa Margaret Dever was born May 12, 1918, in Spring Valley and later moved with her family to Jackson, Minn.; Wells, Minn.; and then Austin, where she attended school until becoming ill in the ninth grade. In 1937, she married Leo Karlen. They farmed near Fountain until 1949 and then west of LeRoy until 1967, when they quit farming due to her husband's health and moved into LeRoy. Active in First Presbyterian Church in LeRoy, she served on the church board, was financial secretary for 21 1/2 years, helped with youth and accompanied the pastor on visits to rest homes. Survivors include two brothers, Harold Dever of Austin and Robert (Mary) Dever of Mitchell, S.D.; and a sister, Shirley (Jack) Lackey of Stockton, Calif. She was preceded in death by her husband, a stepson, a brother, two sisters and a half brother. The funeral was August 28, 2003 at First Presbyterian Church in LeRoy, with the Rev. Shari Mason officiating. Burial was in LeRoy Cemetery.