"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Petra C. Hanson, 106, of Chatfield, formerly of Whalan and Lanesboro, died August 26, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since 1987.
Petra Moger was born July 30, 1897, in rural Whalan. She was a homemaker. Her husband, Oscar Hanson, died in August 1962. Mrs. Hanson lived in the rural Whalan area and in Lanesboro before moving to Chatfield after her husbandís death. Survivors include a daughter, Doris (LeVern) Olson of Spring Valley; 26 grandchildren; 33 great-grandchildren; 13 great-great-grandchildren; and a half-sister, Benita Johnson of St. Paul. She was preceded in death by a daughter, three sons, two grandchildren and three stepbrothers. The funeral was August 29, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.