"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, February 8th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
- 12:35:24, Feb 7th 2016 - Slate7 - Looks like the flood destroyed Rushford after all. What happened to the stro ... [Read More]
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Petra C. Hanson, 106, of Chatfield, formerly of Whalan and Lanesboro, died August 26, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since 1987.
Petra Moger was born July 30, 1897, in rural Whalan. She was a homemaker. Her husband, Oscar Hanson, died in August 1962. Mrs. Hanson lived in the rural Whalan area and in Lanesboro before moving to Chatfield after her husbandís death. Survivors include a daughter, Doris (LeVern) Olson of Spring Valley; 26 grandchildren; 33 great-grandchildren; 13 great-great-grandchildren; and a half-sister, Benita Johnson of St. Paul. She was preceded in death by a daughter, three sons, two grandchildren and three stepbrothers. The funeral was August 29, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.