"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
- 11:57:23, Dec 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @SV 85, my goodness. What a testy post. Did recent events leave your skiv ... [Read More]
- 1:27:45, Dec 4th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, nope. The American voters already provided our response when we v ... [Read More]
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Petra C. Hanson, 106, of Chatfield, formerly of Whalan and Lanesboro, died August 26, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since 1987.
Petra Moger was born July 30, 1897, in rural Whalan. She was a homemaker. Her husband, Oscar Hanson, died in August 1962. Mrs. Hanson lived in the rural Whalan area and in Lanesboro before moving to Chatfield after her husband’s death. Survivors include a daughter, Doris (LeVern) Olson of Spring Valley; 26 grandchildren; 33 great-grandchildren; 13 great-great-grandchildren; and a half-sister, Benita Johnson of St. Paul. She was preceded in death by a daughter, three sons, two grandchildren and three stepbrothers. The funeral was August 29, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.