"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Features
Posted in Features
•Garwick Robert Sneed, 30, Rochester, was charged in Fillmore County District Court on Monday, August 25, with felony theft of a motor vehicle stemming from an incident in Spring Valley on June 17. Sneed was released on $1,000 bail bond. •Eric Brian Pittelko, 45, Ostrander, appeared in court for violating conditions of his release related to an incident on August 3. Pittelko was originally charged with four felony counts, including making terroristic threats. It is alleged that on August 19, Pittelko made contact with the victim in the original case which violated the terms of his bail. On Monday, Judge Robert Benson set unconditional bail at $10,000. Pittelko is in custody at the Fillmore County Jail. Felony Dispositions •Seth David Arnold, 22, Preston, pled guilty to felony controlled substance in the 5th degree and to obstructing the legal process, a gross misdemeanor. The original charges were related to events on or about April 14, 2003. Judge Robert Benson issued a stay of adjudication for five years, and sentenced the defendant to 30 days in jail and a $900 fine on the controlled substance charges. Arnold must also submit to random drug testing, complete substance abuse classes and possess no weapons. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and $500 fine for obstruction charges. Jury Trial Schedule •Jury trials for Kevin Kurz and Juan Carlo Sanchez have been set for the week of Spetember 15-19 in Chatfield. Kurz is charged with theft and fraud related to purse snatchings in Spring Valley. Sanchez, is charged with 27 counts related to theft of ATV’s and other motor vehicles from M&M Lawn & Leisure in Rushford.