"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Features
Posted in Features
•Garwick Robert Sneed, 30, Rochester, was charged in Fillmore County District Court on Monday, August 25, with felony theft of a motor vehicle stemming from an incident in Spring Valley on June 17. Sneed was released on $1,000 bail bond. •Eric Brian Pittelko, 45, Ostrander, appeared in court for violating conditions of his release related to an incident on August 3. Pittelko was originally charged with four felony counts, including making terroristic threats. It is alleged that on August 19, Pittelko made contact with the victim in the original case which violated the terms of his bail. On Monday, Judge Robert Benson set unconditional bail at $10,000. Pittelko is in custody at the Fillmore County Jail. Felony Dispositions •Seth David Arnold, 22, Preston, pled guilty to felony controlled substance in the 5th degree and to obstructing the legal process, a gross misdemeanor. The original charges were related to events on or about April 14, 2003. Judge Robert Benson issued a stay of adjudication for five years, and sentenced the defendant to 30 days in jail and a $900 fine on the controlled substance charges. Arnold must also submit to random drug testing, complete substance abuse classes and possess no weapons. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and $500 fine for obstruction charges. Jury Trial Schedule •Jury trials for Kevin Kurz and Juan Carlo Sanchez have been set for the week of Spetember 15-19 in Chatfield. Kurz is charged with theft and fraud related to purse snatchings in Spring Valley. Sanchez, is charged with 27 counts related to theft of ATV’s and other motor vehicles from M&M Lawn & Leisure in Rushford.