"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:13:40, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - I think this is a little hysterical given this sand has been widely used ... [Read More]
- 10:59:21, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - Mr. Panko, a few facts to interject: 1] There is no lack of state and f ... [Read More]
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - email@example.com - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Anton Andersen, 68, of Harmony, MN, passed away on August 18, 2003 at Green Lea Manor in Mabel, MN.
Mr. Andersen was born on January 1, 1935 in Humboldt, IA, the son of Andrew C. and Pearl Andersen of Cresco, IA. He was united in marriage to Clara Mea Bellman in Topeka, KS on March 5, 1954. Robert worked as a roofer for Leonard Broghammer and John Grube in Cresco, IA. He also worked for the Harmony and Preston school districts and for Jim Zdanowicz in Granger, MN. Survivors include his wife, Clara of Harmony, son Doug of Austin, daughter Jan Malmstrom of Ostrander, daughter Darlene of Warrenton, OR, daughter Vivian Steenhard of Cresco, IA, daughter Linda Mussel of Austin, son Darrell of Ostrander, a son Chris of Ostrander; 14 grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and sister A memorial service was held August 23, 2003 at the Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.