"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Anton Andersen, 68, of Harmony, MN, passed away on August 18, 2003 at Green Lea Manor in Mabel, MN.
Mr. Andersen was born on January 1, 1935 in Humboldt, IA, the son of Andrew C. and Pearl Andersen of Cresco, IA. He was united in marriage to Clara Mea Bellman in Topeka, KS on March 5, 1954. Robert worked as a roofer for Leonard Broghammer and John Grube in Cresco, IA. He also worked for the Harmony and Preston school districts and for Jim Zdanowicz in Granger, MN. Survivors include his wife, Clara of Harmony, son Doug of Austin, daughter Jan Malmstrom of Ostrander, daughter Darlene of Warrenton, OR, daughter Vivian Steenhard of Cresco, IA, daughter Linda Mussel of Austin, son Darrell of Ostrander, a son Chris of Ostrander; 14 grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and sister A memorial service was held August 23, 2003 at the Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.