"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Anton Andersen, 68, of Harmony, MN, passed away on August 18, 2003 at Green Lea Manor in Mabel, MN.
Mr. Andersen was born on January 1, 1935 in Humboldt, IA, the son of Andrew C. and Pearl Andersen of Cresco, IA. He was united in marriage to Clara Mea Bellman in Topeka, KS on March 5, 1954. Robert worked as a roofer for Leonard Broghammer and John Grube in Cresco, IA. He also worked for the Harmony and Preston school districts and for Jim Zdanowicz in Granger, MN. Survivors include his wife, Clara of Harmony, son Doug of Austin, daughter Jan Malmstrom of Ostrander, daughter Darlene of Warrenton, OR, daughter Vivian Steenhard of Cresco, IA, daughter Linda Mussel of Austin, son Darrell of Ostrander, a son Chris of Ostrander; 14 grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and sister A memorial service was held August 23, 2003 at the Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.