"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
- 10:03:19, Jul 20th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul and the song writer- forgot your spellcheck / the glaciers and ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Anton Andersen, 68, of Harmony, MN, passed away on August 18, 2003 at Green Lea Manor in Mabel, MN.
Mr. Andersen was born on January 1, 1935 in Humboldt, IA, the son of Andrew C. and Pearl Andersen of Cresco, IA. He was united in marriage to Clara Mea Bellman in Topeka, KS on March 5, 1954. Robert worked as a roofer for Leonard Broghammer and John Grube in Cresco, IA. He also worked for the Harmony and Preston school districts and for Jim Zdanowicz in Granger, MN. Survivors include his wife, Clara of Harmony, son Doug of Austin, daughter Jan Malmstrom of Ostrander, daughter Darlene of Warrenton, OR, daughter Vivian Steenhard of Cresco, IA, daughter Linda Mussel of Austin, son Darrell of Ostrander, a son Chris of Ostrander; 14 grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and sister A memorial service was held August 23, 2003 at the Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.