"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, January 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Anton Andersen, 68, of Harmony, MN, passed away on August 18, 2003 at Green Lea Manor in Mabel, MN.
Mr. Andersen was born on January 1, 1935 in Humboldt, IA, the son of Andrew C. and Pearl Andersen of Cresco, IA. He was united in marriage to Clara Mea Bellman in Topeka, KS on March 5, 1954. Robert worked as a roofer for Leonard Broghammer and John Grube in Cresco, IA. He also worked for the Harmony and Preston school districts and for Jim Zdanowicz in Granger, MN. Survivors include his wife, Clara of Harmony, son Doug of Austin, daughter Jan Malmstrom of Ostrander, daughter Darlene of Warrenton, OR, daughter Vivian Steenhard of Cresco, IA, daughter Linda Mussel of Austin, son Darrell of Ostrander, a son Chris of Ostrander; 14 grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and sister A memorial service was held August 23, 2003 at the Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.