"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 7th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
- 10:44:04, Feb 6th 2016 - - Such drama. JUMP, I have a spare life jacket I'll give you for free. ... [Read More]
- 4:32:19, Feb 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr. Terbeest, You have described the modus operando of the ultra liberal c ... [Read More]
- 8:40:46, Feb 5th 2016 - - Not quite like that, the ship can sail any way it wishes but why am I forced to pay ... [Read More]
- 6:21:28, Feb 5th 2016 - respect - Reply to whocarez: Saying that they can travel to Minneapolis is both disre ... [Read More]
- 3:13:15, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - OK, this is a bizarre situation. You guys are doing exactly what you are a ... [Read More]
- 2:57:00, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Hawkeye 63 Give me the date & year of the FCJ in which your opinion piec ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 29th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert Anton Andersen, 68, of Harmony, MN, passed away on August 18, 2003 at Green Lea Manor in Mabel, MN.
Mr. Andersen was born on January 1, 1935 in Humboldt, IA, the son of Andrew C. and Pearl Andersen of Cresco, IA. He was united in marriage to Clara Mea Bellman in Topeka, KS on March 5, 1954. Robert worked as a roofer for Leonard Broghammer and John Grube in Cresco, IA. He also worked for the Harmony and Preston school districts and for Jim Zdanowicz in Granger, MN. Survivors include his wife, Clara of Harmony, son Doug of Austin, daughter Jan Malmstrom of Ostrander, daughter Darlene of Warrenton, OR, daughter Vivian Steenhard of Cresco, IA, daughter Linda Mussel of Austin, son Darrell of Ostrander, a son Chris of Ostrander; 14 grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and sister A memorial service was held August 23, 2003 at the Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.