"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Suzanne Severson, 56, of rural Chatfield, a longtime area resident, died August 28 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester, where she had been a patient since Monday.
Suzanne Ellis was born Oct. 23, 1946, in Rochester and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1964. Survivors include three sons, Shawn of Preston, and Russell (Trena) and Philip, both of Rochester; a grandson; two brothers, Richard (Faye) Ellis of Menahga, Minn., and Danny (Christine) Ellis of Eyota; a sister, Mary Devine of Frazee, Minn.; and her longtime companion, Kenneth Bothun. A brother preceded her in death. The graveside service was September 2, 2003 in Sumner Presbyterian Cemetery in rural Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.