"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:21:36, Nov 30th 2015 - Andy Wolter - Hey ol' neighbor! Apparently the FCJ doesn't archive your columns; I ca ... [Read More]
- 4:58:14, Nov 30th 2015 - doc - I ordered a California burger for take out. It was a really tasty burger and it ... [Read More]
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Suzanne Severson, 56, of rural Chatfield, a longtime area resident, died August 28 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester, where she had been a patient since Monday.
Suzanne Ellis was born Oct. 23, 1946, in Rochester and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1964. Survivors include three sons, Shawn of Preston, and Russell (Trena) and Philip, both of Rochester; a grandson; two brothers, Richard (Faye) Ellis of Menahga, Minn., and Danny (Christine) Ellis of Eyota; a sister, Mary Devine of Frazee, Minn.; and her longtime companion, Kenneth Bothun. A brother preceded her in death. The graveside service was September 2, 2003 in Sumner Presbyterian Cemetery in rural Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.