"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Suzanne Severson, 56, of rural Chatfield, a longtime area resident, died August 28 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester, where she had been a patient since Monday.
Suzanne Ellis was born Oct. 23, 1946, in Rochester and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1964. Survivors include three sons, Shawn of Preston, and Russell (Trena) and Philip, both of Rochester; a grandson; two brothers, Richard (Faye) Ellis of Menahga, Minn., and Danny (Christine) Ellis of Eyota; a sister, Mary Devine of Frazee, Minn.; and her longtime companion, Kenneth Bothun. A brother preceded her in death. The graveside service was September 2, 2003 in Sumner Presbyterian Cemetery in rural Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.