"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 10th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Suzanne Severson, 56, of rural Chatfield, a longtime area resident, died August 28 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester, where she had been a patient since Monday.
Suzanne Ellis was born Oct. 23, 1946, in Rochester and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1964. Survivors include three sons, Shawn of Preston, and Russell (Trena) and Philip, both of Rochester; a grandson; two brothers, Richard (Faye) Ellis of Menahga, Minn., and Danny (Christine) Ellis of Eyota; a sister, Mary Devine of Frazee, Minn.; and her longtime companion, Kenneth Bothun. A brother preceded her in death. The graveside service was September 2, 2003 in Sumner Presbyterian Cemetery in rural Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.