"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 4th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Suzanne Severson, 56, of rural Chatfield, a longtime area resident, died August 28 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester, where she had been a patient since Monday.
Suzanne Ellis was born Oct. 23, 1946, in Rochester and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1964. Survivors include three sons, Shawn of Preston, and Russell (Trena) and Philip, both of Rochester; a grandson; two brothers, Richard (Faye) Ellis of Menahga, Minn., and Danny (Christine) Ellis of Eyota; a sister, Mary Devine of Frazee, Minn.; and her longtime companion, Kenneth Bothun. A brother preceded her in death. The graveside service was September 2, 2003 in Sumner Presbyterian Cemetery in rural Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.