"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:55, Jul 7th 2015 - Let's talk - What about the sports down there. Remember what happened to the stewart ... [Read More]
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Sep 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harvey Kraling, 83, of Harmony, a former farmer and carpenter, died August 28, 2003 at Harmony Health Care, where he had lived five years.
He was born July 31, 1920, on the Kraling Farmstead in Big Springs. On Oct. 19, 1941, he married Shirley Elton at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. They farmed in Big Springs for five years and then in the Hutton area until retiring from farming due to health reasons. They then moved to rural Harmony, and he was a carpenter until his retirement. A lifelong member of St. Paulís Lutheran Church in rural Harmony, he sang in the choir and served on the church council for many years. He served on the Big Springs and Hutton school boards and on the Harmony Township Board. He enjoyed gardening, shared the bounty and was recognized by the Food Shelf of Fillmore County for his many years of generous donations. Survivors include five daughters, Bonnie (Galen) Casterton of Gilbert, Ariz., Sheree (James) Gunderson and Tamie (Alvin) Nerstad, both of Mabel, Betty (Richard) Storlie of Spring Grove, and Peggy (Steven) Knudsen of Eagan, Minn.; a son, Randy (Yvonne) Kraling of Spring Valley; 14 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and a brother, Allen (Elaine) Kraling of Harmony. He was preceded in death by his wife, a son, three brothers and two sisters. The funeral was August 30, 2003 at St. Paulís Lutheran Church at Big Springs in rural Harmony. Burial was in Big Springs Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.