"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rodney Horsman, 76, of rural Chatfield, died August 30, 2003 at Stewartville Care Center.
He was born Jan. 22, 1927, in rural Spring Valley, the son of Ernest Edward and Tressea (Chenney)Horsman. He married Adeline B. Billings on Nov. 2, 1944, in Stewartville. He served with the U.S. Army during World War II in Germany from 1945 to 1946. The couple made their home in Spring Valley, where he was employed in construction work. They moved to rural Chatfield in 1958, where he also farmed. He became a resident of the Stewartville Care Center in June 2001. He was a member of the Chatfield VFW. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Sandra (John) Armstrong of St. Paul and Charlotte (Bryce) Howe of Spring Valley; a son, John (Janice) of Chatfield; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; two brothers, Hugh Ernest of Cherry Grove and Lyle Henry (Viola) of Caledonia. He was preceded in death by a daughter, a grandson, five sisters and two brothers. The funeral was September 2, 2003 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley with the Rev. Dustin McCaleb of Valley Christian Center Assembly of God officiating. Burial, with military graveside rites, was in Washington Cemetery in rural Spring Valley.