"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 2nd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Julie A. Hanson, 57, of Rochester, a registered nurse, died September 1, 2003 at her home. She had been ill nearly two years.
Julie Anne Proctor was born Nov. 22, 1945, in Minneapolis, was raised by her grandparents, Bennett (Benny) and Alice Tengesdal in the Mabel area and graduated from LeRoy High School. After receiving an associate of arts degree in nursing from the College of Lake County in Illinois, she was a nurse in the Waukegan, Ill., and Harmony areas before moving to Rochester in 1979. She was a cardiac surgical intensive care nurse and later a triage nurse at the Ask Mayo Clinic call center. She married Jerry L. Hanson 40 years ago at St. Johnís Lutheran Church in El Segundo, Calif. Her husband worked at the Gables. Survivors include her husband; a son, Jeffrey (Tabitha) of Rochester; three grandchildren; her mother, Florence L. Proctor of Waukegan; and two sisters, Alice (Ronald) Delabre of Winthrop Harbor, Ill., and Susan (Jody) Lanning of Waukegan. Her father preceded her in death. The memorial service was September 4, 2003 at Bethel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Linda Herberg officiating. Burial was in Oakwood Cemetery.