"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:10, Feb 5th 2016 - future - @says So your recommendation is that all those who disagree with the dir ... [Read More]
- 12:01:52, Feb 5th 2016 - Okayyyy - What happened to your cousin? This is odd to say the least. ... [Read More]
- 10:38:47, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth Oh, horrors! Hawkeye's right wing twin has emerged from his c ... [Read More]
- 10:26:09, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, Your response is puzzling to me. In your latest posts, you have j ... [Read More]
- 11:18:59, Feb 4th 2016 - - As a school "supporter", I propose you put your money where your mouth is. Are you ... [Read More]
- 12:52:27, Feb 4th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- I believe Hawkeye63 has been to the point in his responses to ... [Read More]
- 11:03:59, Feb 4th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 You have several obnoxious flaws, Hawkeye, that make you an undes ... [Read More]
- 4:34:24, Feb 3rd 2016 - whocarez - Forget political correctness, im a Norwegian in Filmore county. I hope we ... [Read More]
- 11:57:40, Feb 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, how is my status as a commentary writer germane to the topics of ... [Read More]
- 7:00:13, Feb 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Pastor Grandal, your comments are perfectly appropriate for a minister. Ho ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Julie A. Hanson, 57, of Rochester, a registered nurse, died September 1, 2003 at her home. She had been ill nearly two years.
Julie Anne Proctor was born Nov. 22, 1945, in Minneapolis, was raised by her grandparents, Bennett (Benny) and Alice Tengesdal in the Mabel area and graduated from LeRoy High School. After receiving an associate of arts degree in nursing from the College of Lake County in Illinois, she was a nurse in the Waukegan, Ill., and Harmony areas before moving to Rochester in 1979. She was a cardiac surgical intensive care nurse and later a triage nurse at the Ask Mayo Clinic call center. She married Jerry L. Hanson 40 years ago at St. Johnís Lutheran Church in El Segundo, Calif. Her husband worked at the Gables. Survivors include her husband; a son, Jeffrey (Tabitha) of Rochester; three grandchildren; her mother, Florence L. Proctor of Waukegan; and two sisters, Alice (Ronald) Delabre of Winthrop Harbor, Ill., and Susan (Jody) Lanning of Waukegan. Her father preceded her in death. The memorial service was September 4, 2003 at Bethel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Linda Herberg officiating. Burial was in Oakwood Cemetery.