"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 2nd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
- 1:09:59, Nov 21st 2016 - ESA Doctors - We haven't seen any horses used as emotional support animals, but we do ... [Read More]
- 8:49:14, Nov 19th 2016 - respect - Marion was the most loving woman I have ever known and the strongest. ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Julie A. Hanson, 57, of Rochester, a registered nurse, died September 1, 2003 at her home. She had been ill nearly two years.
Julie Anne Proctor was born Nov. 22, 1945, in Minneapolis, was raised by her grandparents, Bennett (Benny) and Alice Tengesdal in the Mabel area and graduated from LeRoy High School. After receiving an associate of arts degree in nursing from the College of Lake County in Illinois, she was a nurse in the Waukegan, Ill., and Harmony areas before moving to Rochester in 1979. She was a cardiac surgical intensive care nurse and later a triage nurse at the Ask Mayo Clinic call center. She married Jerry L. Hanson 40 years ago at St. John’s Lutheran Church in El Segundo, Calif. Her husband worked at the Gables. Survivors include her husband; a son, Jeffrey (Tabitha) of Rochester; three grandchildren; her mother, Florence L. Proctor of Waukegan; and two sisters, Alice (Ronald) Delabre of Winthrop Harbor, Ill., and Susan (Jody) Lanning of Waukegan. Her father preceded her in death. The memorial service was September 4, 2003 at Bethel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Linda Herberg officiating. Burial was in Oakwood Cemetery.