"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteđź‘Ť - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 5th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Julie A. Hanson, 57, of Rochester, a registered nurse, died September 1, 2003 at her home. She had been ill nearly two years.
Julie Anne Proctor was born Nov. 22, 1945, in Minneapolis, was raised by her grandparents, Bennett (Benny) and Alice Tengesdal in the Mabel area and graduated from LeRoy High School. After receiving an associate of arts degree in nursing from the College of Lake County in Illinois, she was a nurse in the Waukegan, Ill., and Harmony areas before moving to Rochester in 1979. She was a cardiac surgical intensive care nurse and later a triage nurse at the Ask Mayo Clinic call center. She married Jerry L. Hanson 40 years ago at St. John’s Lutheran Church in El Segundo, Calif. Her husband worked at the Gables. Survivors include her husband; a son, Jeffrey (Tabitha) of Rochester; three grandchildren; her mother, Florence L. Proctor of Waukegan; and two sisters, Alice (Ronald) Delabre of Winthrop Harbor, Ill., and Susan (Jody) Lanning of Waukegan. Her father preceded her in death. The memorial service was September 4, 2003 at Bethel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Linda Herberg officiating. Burial was in Oakwood Cemetery.