"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:43:19, May 5th 2016 - Paul Little - A recent study shows that people who choose to be anonymous are either a ... [Read More]
- 1:56:56, May 5th 2016 - Combat Veteran - Paul: I'm fairly certain I could have a heated debate with your Veter ... [Read More]
- 3:57:39, May 4th 2016 - Paul - Liberal rants are just as worthless as your rightwing rants. Thank you for your ... [Read More]
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Emma A. Thompson , 95, died September. 4, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare Center in Harmony, where she had lived since 1998.
Emma A. Hasleiet was born Oct. 14, 1907, in rural Whalan. She attended school through grade eight. Her first husband, Peter Haveldson, died March 21, 1928. Her second husband, Alfred Thompson, died Nov. 25, 1965. She lived in rural Whalan and moved to rural Lanesboro in 1936. She worked for the egg and poultry company in Lanesboro for 34 years. Survivors include two sons, Duane (Elvie) Thompson of Newark, Ohio, and Arnold (Minerva) Thompson of Caledonia; seven grandchildren and many great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by four brothers and three sisters. The funeral for Emma A. Thompson was September 7, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Whalan Lutheran Cemetery in Whalan.