"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Emma A. Thompson , 95, died September. 4, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare Center in Harmony, where she had lived since 1998.
Emma A. Hasleiet was born Oct. 14, 1907, in rural Whalan. She attended school through grade eight. Her first husband, Peter Haveldson, died March 21, 1928. Her second husband, Alfred Thompson, died Nov. 25, 1965. She lived in rural Whalan and moved to rural Lanesboro in 1936. She worked for the egg and poultry company in Lanesboro for 34 years. Survivors include two sons, Duane (Elvie) Thompson of Newark, Ohio, and Arnold (Minerva) Thompson of Caledonia; seven grandchildren and many great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by four brothers and three sisters. The funeral for Emma A. Thompson was September 7, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Whalan Lutheran Cemetery in Whalan.