"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Emma A. Thompson , 95, died September. 4, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare Center in Harmony, where she had lived since 1998.
Emma A. Hasleiet was born Oct. 14, 1907, in rural Whalan. She attended school through grade eight. Her first husband, Peter Haveldson, died March 21, 1928. Her second husband, Alfred Thompson, died Nov. 25, 1965. She lived in rural Whalan and moved to rural Lanesboro in 1936. She worked for the egg and poultry company in Lanesboro for 34 years. Survivors include two sons, Duane (Elvie) Thompson of Newark, Ohio, and Arnold (Minerva) Thompson of Caledonia; seven grandchildren and many great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by four brothers and three sisters. The funeral for Emma A. Thompson was September 7, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Whalan Lutheran Cemetery in Whalan.