"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 27th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Emma A. Thompson , 95, died September. 4, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare Center in Harmony, where she had lived since 1998.
Emma A. Hasleiet was born Oct. 14, 1907, in rural Whalan. She attended school through grade eight. Her first husband, Peter Haveldson, died March 21, 1928. Her second husband, Alfred Thompson, died Nov. 25, 1965. She lived in rural Whalan and moved to rural Lanesboro in 1936. She worked for the egg and poultry company in Lanesboro for 34 years. Survivors include two sons, Duane (Elvie) Thompson of Newark, Ohio, and Arnold (Minerva) Thompson of Caledonia; seven grandchildren and many great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by four brothers and three sisters. The funeral for Emma A. Thompson was September 7, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Whalan Lutheran Cemetery in Whalan.