"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Emma A. Thompson , 95, died September. 4, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare Center in Harmony, where she had lived since 1998.
Emma A. Hasleiet was born Oct. 14, 1907, in rural Whalan. She attended school through grade eight. Her first husband, Peter Haveldson, died March 21, 1928. Her second husband, Alfred Thompson, died Nov. 25, 1965. She lived in rural Whalan and moved to rural Lanesboro in 1936. She worked for the egg and poultry company in Lanesboro for 34 years. Survivors include two sons, Duane (Elvie) Thompson of Newark, Ohio, and Arnold (Minerva) Thompson of Caledonia; seven grandchildren and many great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by four brothers and three sisters. The funeral for Emma A. Thompson was September 7, 2003 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Whalan Lutheran Cemetery in Whalan.