"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
- 10:03:19, Jul 20th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul and the song writer- forgot your spellcheck / the glaciers and ... [Read More]
- 8:42:34, Jul 19th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, Paul and livin' the dream. ... [Read More]
- 2:22:27, Jul 19th 2015 - Paul - I was once told and truly believe, "Never argue with an idiot. You can't win a ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Emma Louisa Larson, 72, of Minneapolis, formerly of Fillmore County, died September 1, 2003 at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis.
Emma Louisa Mundfrom was born August 11, 1931, in York Township. She attended York Township rural schools, Chester, Iowa, High School and Augustana Academy in Canton, S.D. She was a member of Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Harmony. In 1963 she moved to Minneapolis. On Aug. 20, 1967, she married Elden Larson. Survivors include her husband; a brother, Fred (Dorothy) Mundfrom of rural Spring Valley; and three sisters, Ruby Jones of rural Lime Springs, Iowa, Wilma (Frank) Peters of Denver, and Marie (Ted) Bany of Sumner, Iowa. Two brothers and an infant sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Emma Louisa Larson was. September 5, 2003 at Central Lutheran Church in Minneapolis. Burial was in Lakeview Cemetery in Minneapolis.