"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Emma Louisa Larson, 72, of Minneapolis, formerly of Fillmore County, died September 1, 2003 at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis.
Emma Louisa Mundfrom was born August 11, 1931, in York Township. She attended York Township rural schools, Chester, Iowa, High School and Augustana Academy in Canton, S.D. She was a member of Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Harmony. In 1963 she moved to Minneapolis. On Aug. 20, 1967, she married Elden Larson. Survivors include her husband; a brother, Fred (Dorothy) Mundfrom of rural Spring Valley; and three sisters, Ruby Jones of rural Lime Springs, Iowa, Wilma (Frank) Peters of Denver, and Marie (Ted) Bany of Sumner, Iowa. Two brothers and an infant sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Emma Louisa Larson was. September 5, 2003 at Central Lutheran Church in Minneapolis. Burial was in Lakeview Cemetery in Minneapolis.