"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Emma Louisa Larson, 72, of Minneapolis, formerly of Fillmore County, died September 1, 2003 at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis.
Emma Louisa Mundfrom was born August 11, 1931, in York Township. She attended York Township rural schools, Chester, Iowa, High School and Augustana Academy in Canton, S.D. She was a member of Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Harmony. In 1963 she moved to Minneapolis. On Aug. 20, 1967, she married Elden Larson. Survivors include her husband; a brother, Fred (Dorothy) Mundfrom of rural Spring Valley; and three sisters, Ruby Jones of rural Lime Springs, Iowa, Wilma (Frank) Peters of Denver, and Marie (Ted) Bany of Sumner, Iowa. Two brothers and an infant sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Emma Louisa Larson was. September 5, 2003 at Central Lutheran Church in Minneapolis. Burial was in Lakeview Cemetery in Minneapolis.