"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 11th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Emma Louisa Larson, 72, of Minneapolis, formerly of Fillmore County, died September 1, 2003 at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis.
Emma Louisa Mundfrom was born August 11, 1931, in York Township. She attended York Township rural schools, Chester, Iowa, High School and Augustana Academy in Canton, S.D. She was a member of Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Harmony. In 1963 she moved to Minneapolis. On Aug. 20, 1967, she married Elden Larson. Survivors include her husband; a brother, Fred (Dorothy) Mundfrom of rural Spring Valley; and three sisters, Ruby Jones of rural Lime Springs, Iowa, Wilma (Frank) Peters of Denver, and Marie (Ted) Bany of Sumner, Iowa. Two brothers and an infant sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Emma Louisa Larson was. September 5, 2003 at Central Lutheran Church in Minneapolis. Burial was in Lakeview Cemetery in Minneapolis.