"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, September 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Emma Louisa Larson, 72, of Minneapolis, formerly of Fillmore County, died September 1, 2003 at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis.
Emma Louisa Mundfrom was born August 11, 1931, in York Township. She attended York Township rural schools, Chester, Iowa, High School and Augustana Academy in Canton, S.D. She was a member of Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Harmony. In 1963 she moved to Minneapolis. On Aug. 20, 1967, she married Elden Larson. Survivors include her husband; a brother, Fred (Dorothy) Mundfrom of rural Spring Valley; and three sisters, Ruby Jones of rural Lime Springs, Iowa, Wilma (Frank) Peters of Denver, and Marie (Ted) Bany of Sumner, Iowa. Two brothers and an infant sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Emma Louisa Larson was. September 5, 2003 at Central Lutheran Church in Minneapolis. Burial was in Lakeview Cemetery in Minneapolis.