"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, September 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:02:04, Sep 4th 2015 - sack attack - LOL ... [Read More]
- 12:41:09, Sep 4th 2015 - - Lol, she lost ... [Read More]
- 4:39:01, Sep 3rd 2015 - hum - Yuck! ... [Read More]
- 1:53:16, Sep 3rd 2015 - LOLZ - I think I hear a four barrel. No, its's just a conservative blockhead still in ... [Read More]
- 1:36:21, Sep 3rd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ sosad- "bullheaded" and "jerk" I almost had my feelings hurt there fo ... [Read More]
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dolores Dollie Lorraine Feine, 83, of Rushford died September 8, 2003, at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester, Minn.
She was born on October 5, 1919, at home in Winona County, to Charlie and Ella (Neeb) Mierau. She grew up in the Money Creek area and attended school there. In her teen years she worked as a nanny in the Hart and Winona areas. During WWII Dollie worked and lived in Milwaukee, Wis. where she was an inspector in an Allis Chalmers Supercharger Plant. She married Louis Feine on December 15, 1945. Dollie and Louis farmed in the Hart area until their retirement in 1978, when they moved to Rushford. Dollie was a member of St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart, where she was a member of the Ladies Aide. Over the years she was a member of Band mothers, a 4-H leader, and a member of the American Legion Auxiliary. In July of 2001, Dollie moved to the Good Shepherd Lutheran Apartments. Dollie is survived by her three sons: Dale (Lori) Feine of San Diego, Cal., Roy (Pat) Feine of Blaine, Minn.; Thomas W. (Ellen) Feine of Rushford, Minn.; two daughters: Marcia (Dale) VanVreede of Maple Grove, Minn. and Shelly (Craig) Cornell of Spring Valley; 13 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; one brother: Melvin (Marcie) Mierau of Rushford; three sisters: Arlene (Elmer) Todd of Winona, Barbara Vander Zanden of Kaukauna, Wis., and Loretta Kahoun of Winona. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, a sister, two brothers, and a great-grand-daughter. The funeral was September 11, 2003, at St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes, Rushford was in charge of arrangements.