"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dolores Dollie Lorraine Feine, 83, of Rushford died September 8, 2003, at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester, Minn.
She was born on October 5, 1919, at home in Winona County, to Charlie and Ella (Neeb) Mierau. She grew up in the Money Creek area and attended school there. In her teen years she worked as a nanny in the Hart and Winona areas. During WWII Dollie worked and lived in Milwaukee, Wis. where she was an inspector in an Allis Chalmers Supercharger Plant. She married Louis Feine on December 15, 1945. Dollie and Louis farmed in the Hart area until their retirement in 1978, when they moved to Rushford. Dollie was a member of St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart, where she was a member of the Ladies Aide. Over the years she was a member of Band mothers, a 4-H leader, and a member of the American Legion Auxiliary. In July of 2001, Dollie moved to the Good Shepherd Lutheran Apartments. Dollie is survived by her three sons: Dale (Lori) Feine of San Diego, Cal., Roy (Pat) Feine of Blaine, Minn.; Thomas W. (Ellen) Feine of Rushford, Minn.; two daughters: Marcia (Dale) VanVreede of Maple Grove, Minn. and Shelly (Craig) Cornell of Spring Valley; 13 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; one brother: Melvin (Marcie) Mierau of Rushford; three sisters: Arlene (Elmer) Todd of Winona, Barbara Vander Zanden of Kaukauna, Wis., and Loretta Kahoun of Winona. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, a sister, two brothers, and a great-grand-daughter. The funeral was September 11, 2003, at St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes, Rushford was in charge of arrangements.