"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dolores Dollie Lorraine Feine, 83, of Rushford died September 8, 2003, at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester, Minn.
She was born on October 5, 1919, at home in Winona County, to Charlie and Ella (Neeb) Mierau. She grew up in the Money Creek area and attended school there. In her teen years she worked as a nanny in the Hart and Winona areas. During WWII Dollie worked and lived in Milwaukee, Wis. where she was an inspector in an Allis Chalmers Supercharger Plant. She married Louis Feine on December 15, 1945. Dollie and Louis farmed in the Hart area until their retirement in 1978, when they moved to Rushford. Dollie was a member of St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart, where she was a member of the Ladies Aide. Over the years she was a member of Band mothers, a 4-H leader, and a member of the American Legion Auxiliary. In July of 2001, Dollie moved to the Good Shepherd Lutheran Apartments. Dollie is survived by her three sons: Dale (Lori) Feine of San Diego, Cal., Roy (Pat) Feine of Blaine, Minn.; Thomas W. (Ellen) Feine of Rushford, Minn.; two daughters: Marcia (Dale) VanVreede of Maple Grove, Minn. and Shelly (Craig) Cornell of Spring Valley; 13 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; one brother: Melvin (Marcie) Mierau of Rushford; three sisters: Arlene (Elmer) Todd of Winona, Barbara Vander Zanden of Kaukauna, Wis., and Loretta Kahoun of Winona. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, a sister, two brothers, and a great-grand-daughter. The funeral was September 11, 2003, at St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes, Rushford was in charge of arrangements.