"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dolores Dollie Lorraine Feine, 83, of Rushford died September 8, 2003, at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester, Minn.
She was born on October 5, 1919, at home in Winona County, to Charlie and Ella (Neeb) Mierau. She grew up in the Money Creek area and attended school there. In her teen years she worked as a nanny in the Hart and Winona areas. During WWII Dollie worked and lived in Milwaukee, Wis. where she was an inspector in an Allis Chalmers Supercharger Plant. She married Louis Feine on December 15, 1945. Dollie and Louis farmed in the Hart area until their retirement in 1978, when they moved to Rushford. Dollie was a member of St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart, where she was a member of the Ladies Aide. Over the years she was a member of Band mothers, a 4-H leader, and a member of the American Legion Auxiliary. In July of 2001, Dollie moved to the Good Shepherd Lutheran Apartments. Dollie is survived by her three sons: Dale (Lori) Feine of San Diego, Cal., Roy (Pat) Feine of Blaine, Minn.; Thomas W. (Ellen) Feine of Rushford, Minn.; two daughters: Marcia (Dale) VanVreede of Maple Grove, Minn. and Shelly (Craig) Cornell of Spring Valley; 13 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; one brother: Melvin (Marcie) Mierau of Rushford; three sisters: Arlene (Elmer) Todd of Winona, Barbara Vander Zanden of Kaukauna, Wis., and Loretta Kahoun of Winona. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, a sister, two brothers, and a great-grand-daughter. The funeral was September 11, 2003, at St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes, Rushford was in charge of arrangements.