"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 12th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dolores Dollie Lorraine Feine, 83, of Rushford died September 8, 2003, at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester, Minn.
She was born on October 5, 1919, at home in Winona County, to Charlie and Ella (Neeb) Mierau. She grew up in the Money Creek area and attended school there. In her teen years she worked as a nanny in the Hart and Winona areas. During WWII Dollie worked and lived in Milwaukee, Wis. where she was an inspector in an Allis Chalmers Supercharger Plant. She married Louis Feine on December 15, 1945. Dollie and Louis farmed in the Hart area until their retirement in 1978, when they moved to Rushford. Dollie was a member of St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart, where she was a member of the Ladies Aide. Over the years she was a member of Band mothers, a 4-H leader, and a member of the American Legion Auxiliary. In July of 2001, Dollie moved to the Good Shepherd Lutheran Apartments. Dollie is survived by her three sons: Dale (Lori) Feine of San Diego, Cal., Roy (Pat) Feine of Blaine, Minn.; Thomas W. (Ellen) Feine of Rushford, Minn.; two daughters: Marcia (Dale) VanVreede of Maple Grove, Minn. and Shelly (Craig) Cornell of Spring Valley; 13 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; one brother: Melvin (Marcie) Mierau of Rushford; three sisters: Arlene (Elmer) Todd of Winona, Barbara Vander Zanden of Kaukauna, Wis., and Loretta Kahoun of Winona. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, a sister, two brothers, and a great-grand-daughter. The funeral was September 11, 2003, at St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes, Rushford was in charge of arrangements.