"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, November 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 19th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald J. Lynch, 79, of Chatfield, died Sept. 17, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield where he had lived since August 2002.
He was born May 15, 1924, in rural Chatfield and lived in the area all his life. Mr. Lynch farmed, worked at the former Rochester State Hospital and later at the St. Paul Post Office, and was an Olmsted County deputy sheriff for 20 years before his retirement. In 1995, he was named Adult Volunteer Care Provider of the Year at Chosen Valley Care Center. Survivors include three sisters, Delores McBroom and Helen Burk, both of Chatfield, and Catherine (Marvin) Pettey of Hillman, Minn. A sister and a brother preceded him in death. A funeral Mass was held Sept. 20, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.