"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 19th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald J. Lynch, 79, of Chatfield, died Sept. 17, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield where he had lived since August 2002.
He was born May 15, 1924, in rural Chatfield and lived in the area all his life. Mr. Lynch farmed, worked at the former Rochester State Hospital and later at the St. Paul Post Office, and was an Olmsted County deputy sheriff for 20 years before his retirement. In 1995, he was named Adult Volunteer Care Provider of the Year at Chosen Valley Care Center. Survivors include three sisters, Delores McBroom and Helen Burk, both of Chatfield, and Catherine (Marvin) Pettey of Hillman, Minn. A sister and a brother preceded him in death. A funeral Mass was held Sept. 20, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.