"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 19th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald J. Lynch, 79, of Chatfield, died Sept. 17, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield where he had lived since August 2002.
He was born May 15, 1924, in rural Chatfield and lived in the area all his life. Mr. Lynch farmed, worked at the former Rochester State Hospital and later at the St. Paul Post Office, and was an Olmsted County deputy sheriff for 20 years before his retirement. In 1995, he was named Adult Volunteer Care Provider of the Year at Chosen Valley Care Center. Survivors include three sisters, Delores McBroom and Helen Burk, both of Chatfield, and Catherine (Marvin) Pettey of Hillman, Minn. A sister and a brother preceded him in death. A funeral Mass was held Sept. 20, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.