"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 19th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald J. Lynch, 79, of Chatfield, died Sept. 17, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield where he had lived since August 2002.
He was born May 15, 1924, in rural Chatfield and lived in the area all his life. Mr. Lynch farmed, worked at the former Rochester State Hospital and later at the St. Paul Post Office, and was an Olmsted County deputy sheriff for 20 years before his retirement. In 1995, he was named Adult Volunteer Care Provider of the Year at Chosen Valley Care Center. Survivors include three sisters, Delores McBroom and Helen Burk, both of Chatfield, and Catherine (Marvin) Pettey of Hillman, Minn. A sister and a brother preceded him in death. A funeral Mass was held Sept. 20, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.