"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Sep 26th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harlan Melville Renner, 91, of LeRoy, died September 18, 2003 at Field Crest Nursing Home in Hayfield, where he had lived for a short time.
He was born June 26, 1915, in LeRoy. In his teens, he operated the Philips 66 Station in Chester, Iowa, and later worked at Oakdale Amusement Park near LeRoy and owned a roller skating rink in LeRoy. Mr. Renner farmed, worked at LeRoy Plastic factory, was a maintenance man at Kahler hotel for a short time, and drove school bus for LeRoy Schools for approximately 30 years before retiring in the mid 1980s. He was a member of First Baptist Church. Survivors include two daughters, Tammy (Art) Schneider of Waltham, and Virginia “Jill” (Terry) Hamann of Chester, Iowa. His wife preceded him in death. The funeral for Harlan Melville Renner was September 21, 2003 at First Baptist Church in LeRoy, with the Rev. Eugene Slagstad officiating. Burial was in LeRoy Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in LeRoy was in charge of arrangements.