"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, August 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald A. Underbakke, age 72, of Canton, Minnesota died September 29, 2003 at the Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.
Mr. Underbakke was born June 6, 1931 in Canton to Knute and Amanda (Heng) Underbakke. He grew up in Canton and graduated from the Canton High School. In 1950 he entered the United States Army where, over a 22 year career, he attained the rank of Sergeant First Class. He served in several places including Korea, Vietnam, Germany, and Africa. On February 21, 1967 he married Charlene H. Thompson in St. Paul, Minn. They lived in Virginia until 1981 when they returned to Canton, Minnesota where they have resided since. Mr. Underbakke is survived by his wife Charlene of Canton; a stepson Todd Pierce of Spotsylvania, Virginia; two sisters Ruth (Dave) Caldwell of Santa Barbara, California, and Joyce (Dick) Duncan of Rochester; and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by five brothers and two sisters. Funeral services were October 3, 2003 at the Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel with the Rev. Jeff Forbes officiating. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.