"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, February 11th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald A. Underbakke, age 72, of Canton, Minnesota died September 29, 2003 at the Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.
Mr. Underbakke was born June 6, 1931 in Canton to Knute and Amanda (Heng) Underbakke. He grew up in Canton and graduated from the Canton High School. In 1950 he entered the United States Army where, over a 22 year career, he attained the rank of Sergeant First Class. He served in several places including Korea, Vietnam, Germany, and Africa. On February 21, 1967 he married Charlene H. Thompson in St. Paul, Minn. They lived in Virginia until 1981 when they returned to Canton, Minnesota where they have resided since. Mr. Underbakke is survived by his wife Charlene of Canton; a stepson Todd Pierce of Spotsylvania, Virginia; two sisters Ruth (Dave) Caldwell of Santa Barbara, California, and Joyce (Dick) Duncan of Rochester; and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by five brothers and two sisters. Funeral services were October 3, 2003 at the Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel with the Rev. Jeff Forbes officiating. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.