"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
- 7:48:14, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - Play Nice, just ignore Col. Gudmundson. He has an opinion about ... [Read More]
- 7:37:34, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: It is simply impossible to have a discussion with you since yo ... [Read More]
- 6:23:55, May 28th 2015 - Play nice - I grew up in a large family. We never owned a house, we always rented. ... [Read More]
- 3:29:21, May 28th 2015 - expat - Hey I grew up in Harmony and whenever I return, I am stunned at how run down ... [Read More]
- 2:25:20, May 28th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- I had not had a chance to respond to your post but "shame on y ... [Read More]
- 12:13:43, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth; Allow me to address each of your points one by one: 1. "c ... [Read More]
- 9:06:26, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - To Kim Wentworth: Global warming is a farce. See what the Weather ... [Read More]
- 8:56:22, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - TO SV80: Yes, you are right, law enforcement would force you off the ... [Read More]
- 10:11:02, May 27th 2015 - SmartMoney - So, when companies that sell "milk, or a TV, or whatever," also increas ... [Read More]
Fri, Oct 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Donald A. Underbakke, age 72, of Canton, Minnesota died September 29, 2003 at the Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.
Mr. Underbakke was born June 6, 1931 in Canton to Knute and Amanda (Heng) Underbakke. He grew up in Canton and graduated from the Canton High School. In 1950 he entered the United States Army where, over a 22 year career, he attained the rank of Sergeant First Class. He served in several places including Korea, Vietnam, Germany, and Africa. On February 21, 1967 he married Charlene H. Thompson in St. Paul, Minn. They lived in Virginia until 1981 when they returned to Canton, Minnesota where they have resided since. Mr. Underbakke is survived by his wife Charlene of Canton; a stepson Todd Pierce of Spotsylvania, Virginia; two sisters Ruth (Dave) Caldwell of Santa Barbara, California, and Joyce (Dick) Duncan of Rochester; and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by five brothers and two sisters. Funeral services were October 3, 2003 at the Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel with the Rev. Jeff Forbes officiating. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.